Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Glenn Murray leaving?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Brian Clough also had this policy at Forest and it worked wonders.

I don't think that's quite true, Clough's teams were based around some very strong personalities: Martin O'Neil, Archie Gemmill, John McGovern, Kenny Burns, Viv Anderson, John Robertson, Roy Keane etc weren't exactly shrinking violets. I'd agree that many managers are wary about players who are seen as mouthy and argumentative but I'd have said that Cloughie was one manager who definitely didn't agree with this policy. It's no accident that many of Clough's players went on to become managers.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
For me Murray and Elphick have been our best defenders in the air! How many corners has Glenn cleared this season!? LOADS!
Yeah, he's always done it but this season even more. I don't think he marks anyone, he's just free to attack the ball.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Palace to land Murray | Crystal Palace News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports
Brighton star Glenn Murray is set to join Crystal Palace this summer, skysports.com understands.

The striker has played a leading role in helping Brighton to promotion from League One this season.

However, his current deal is due to expire in the summer and he has failed to agree new terms with the club.

Now, after scoring 21 goals for the Seagulls, the man described as the 'lower league Dimitar Berbatov' has opted to move on.

And skysports.com understands that Selhurst Park will be his destination in the summer.

Dougie Freedman looks set to guide Crystal Palace to safety in the Championship, and he is already looking at rebuilding his side.

One of his first pieces of business will be to finalise a deal for Murray, who will move to South London on a free transfer after the Eagles fended off interest form a number of Championship rivals.

Is this true?

I`ve Just bought a copy of the late edition of the Argus ,Headline Is Gus Poyet To Manage Palace Next Season after He beat Tony Bloom In a game of Poker

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Murray has palyed his last game for the albion. Whether he joins palace is yet to be seen but I doubt very muxh if he will be an albion shirt next season (I hope so tho). Have a look at threads from a week or so ago.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looking at the footage of the players at the end of the game vs Dagenham & Redbridge and also Walsall does he look like a player who has no interest in playing for us. Not in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here