Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Garth Crooks the most annoying pundit EVER

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He can't even speak English with the correct inflection. He makes Robert Peston sound like the Queen

Get off my screen you bufoon

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Garth Crooks is just weird. Self-important windbag asking faux-intellectual questions to thick millionaires that neither understand nor care.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
He's right up there among the most annoying of all time.

What possible reason is there why he keeps his job?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
.....and f*** RIGHT OFF Claridge

......and relax

D

Deleted member 2719

Yep crooks is the most annoying by a country mile IMO.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
yes, very annoying. Claridge is a bit man in the pub view, i dont find him annoying just a bit unnecessary.

Andy Townsend is just a cock of a pundit.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Adebayor in the world cup was by far the worst pundit given the fact you couldn't understand what he was saying.

I view Crooks as a modern day Stuart Hall.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Crooks attempts to make himself look and sound intelligent, but isn't. Claridge and Lawrenson are just dull. Neither of them look or sound like as if they are really interested. Hansen just loves himself. Shearer is ok. Jeff and the boys on Soccer Saturday are probably the most entertaining. Just a shame Rodney Marsh got the boot.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Garth Crooks just doesn't bring much to the table with his insight. I'm sure the BBC could find someone better although he seems like a nice bloke.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Crooks attempts to make himself look and sound intelligent, but isn't. Claridge and Lawrenson are just dull. Neither of them look or sound like as if they are really interested. Hansen just loves himself. Shearer is ok. Jeff and the boys on Soccer Saturday are probably the most entertaining. Just a shame Rodney Marsh got the boot.

Whilst I agree with most of what you say, you've really let yourself down with the 'Shearer is ok' line. Alan Shearer is probably the least insightful, most ill informed (no one knows who Hatem Ben Arfa is...) and thoroughly bland pundits I've ever seen. The worst thing about him is that it truly represents a complete dumbing down - he is not on Match of the Day because he has anything worthwhile to say, he is on there because he is a 'name'. Rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here