Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Gabby Agbonlahor the most stupid player in the Premier League?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The epitome of what is wrong with footballers these days. The ANTI Calde.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We all know someone on here will be touting his name as a potential saviour of the Albion.

We'll just have to wait until after Gabby is either playing for Hartlepool or retired, for that inevitable post.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Done just enough to get into england squad. Done just enough to get an extremely good contract. So he's made it in a team that is never going to win much. He's made for life. Job done.
I daresay he is one of many on this moneygoround who take advantage of us mugs who ultimately pay for the privilidge of having Sky Sports in our homes and fund this Bandwagon that continues to grow like a cancer. Football today is no better as an entertaining sport (if you can now call it that) than it was 70 years ago. It's a shame that the balance of its finances have shifted by such an extreme.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Done just enough to get into england squad. Done just enough to get an extremely good contract. So he's made it in a team that is never going to win much. He's made for life. Job done.
I daresay he is one of many on this moneygoround who take advantage of us mugs who ultimately pay for the privilidge of having Sky Sports in our homes and fund this Bandwagon that continues to grow like a cancer. Football today is no better as an entertaining sport (if you can now call it that) than it was 70 years ago. It's a shame that the balance of its finances have shifted by such an extreme.

Except that because there is so much money in the Prem it means a club like Leicester can sign and retain players good enough to top (and probably win) the league, it means the likes of West Ham, Southampton and Stoke are above the likes of Chelsea and Everton.

The big clubs have become complacent and they are paying for it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We all know someone on here will be touting his name as a potential saviour of the Albion.

We'll just have to wait until after Gabby is either playing for Hartlepool or retired, for that inevitable post.

Perhaps when we need to replace Matt Derbyshire.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Villa players have been swinging the lead for years-think it started with Dalian 'sicknote' Atkinson.Get Paul McGrath back as coach-he'd sort them out,or kill them trying!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
CgaB91aWcAE_pwA.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Villa players have been swinging the lead for years-think it started with Dalian 'sicknote' Atkinson.Get Paul McGrath back as coach-he'd sort them out,or kill them trying!

The same Paul McGrath that was bombed out of Utd by Fergie as he was notoriously a member of the Utd drinking club? :eek:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I may be being a bit thick here, but I'm trying to decipher your term CJTC. Does it contain the word 'complete' and something describing a lady's front bottom?
Its to do with juggling and thunder.

Quote from Blade ( Trinity ) movie.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I may be being a bit thick here, but I'm trying to decipher your term CJTC. Does it contain the word 'complete' and something describing a lady's front bottom?

Cock-juggling thunder c*nt.

Or, as my missus once inadvertently called it 'fish-juggling thunder c*nt', which I think also works pretty well in its own way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here