Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Gabby Agbonlahor the most stupid player in the Premier League?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dimmer than a 20 watt light bulb.

But the most stupid in the Premier League? There are more contenders for that than there are applicants for the auditions phase of the X Factor. Stiff, stiff competition.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Dimmer than a 20 watt light bulb.

But the most stupid in the Premier League? There are more contenders for that than there are applicants for the auditions phase of the X Factor. Stiff, stiff competition.

I'd wait to see if Burnley get promoted. They have an Englishman who speaks with an outrageous French accent.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Agbonlahor's career was over last season in terms of still having the ability to contribute. The club were frightened of upsetting the fans so kept him beyond his sell-by date.
Now he's done for himself but remember...... He can AFFORD a suite at the Mayfair so he can certainly afford to (as I'm sure he will) flick a few v's at the fans' outrage

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'd wait to see if Burnley get promoted. They have an Englishman who speaks with an outrageous French accent.

And farts in the general direction of the fans.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The same Paul McGrath that was bombed out of Utd by Fergie as he was notoriously a member of the Utd drinking club? :eek:

Would still rate his performance after a night on the pop better than most modern players.His knees stopped him,nothing else could.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here