Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just close the thread :sigh:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Just seen the moderators decisions section that Nappy Thrower are been permanently banned after discussion with NP who is NP ?

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Well no, its seems like he is fading away because Lualua has arrived and taking all the credit because he is the one to watch down here, but bennett i quietly doing well in the squad, he's brilliant and is my favouirte player, his form will come

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well no, its seems like he is fading away because Lualua has arrived and taking all the credit because he is the one to watch down here, but bennett i quietly doing well in the squad, he's brilliant and is my favouirte player, his form will come

You're missing the point. His form has never gone away.

He's been superb all season. Just because Gus has him doing something else, while KLL does the eye-catching stuff, people are missing the work Bennett is putting in.

He is quality.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008

He's been superb all season. Just because Gus has him doing something else, while KLL does the eye-catching stuff, people are missing the work Bennett is putting in.

He is quality.

Correct answer. He's been awesome so far.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
El Pres; "You've got two accounts. I'm going to ban you."
Nappy; "Argh! Ah! Er! Oh! Erg! Ban this one, ban this one. I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. I'll just use the one account. "

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton

He is quality.

I should have said it a little clearer. Although it doesn't matter what i meant to say was that his scoring form will come, he's gone down the pecking order for free kicks etc behing KLL but he'll get his chance and he will take it, but it doesn't matter to me who scores as long as all the team are scoring goals and we are top or about there i'm happy :thumbsup:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Playing a different system this season. Bennett is playing at the front of a diamond and has been outstanding. You clearly know your football, not!!

Jimbo26

Jan 25, 2007
Portslade Old Village
Well everyone were raving about him last season and calling the crown jewell of the team but these compliments have since dried up.He hardly gets a mention nowdays.1 goal in 12 so far and going by that ratio he will be lucky to get four this season.It looks like the 200k fee paid for him is about right as i wouldn't expect we get anymore back from that now.
As long as he creates for the team i suppose that's the key.It's a shame really because i feel he is suffering from 2nd season syndrome which defines weather he is as good as we make him out to be.
You obviously know nothing about football. Go away !!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I still i think is a good player but he hasn't really captured last seasons form has he? He doesn't even look like scoring either so maybe other teams have worked him out?
Don't get me wrong i still like him but i feel now he is overrated by us.

I don't think he's overrated at all.

Weirdly tho, he can't score in a game in which Lua Lua is playing (I speak as one who has backed him at 9/1 for first/last goal for about the last seven games and has now given it up as a bad job)

But when Lua Lua goes back to Newcastle at the end of the year, we'll be relying on Bennett's goals to fill the void. IMHO, like.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I still i think is a good player but he hasn't really captured last seasons form has he? He doesn't even look like scoring either so maybe other teams have worked him out?
Don't get me wrong i still like him but i feel now he is overrated by us.

either this is a joke or/and you know f*** all about football or/and your a cock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here