Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Dick Knight FINISHED ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
After yesterdays pathetic turn out of 137 (personally counted by loyal ARS member Guppy) for the anti Lib Dems march it got me thinking how much more successful it would have been if it had been an Anti Dick Tight rally.
How the crowds would have cheered as we burnt an effigy of the turncoat traitor Attilla complete with a smelly old beret and how the crowd would have LAUGHED as we captured Paul Samrah stripped him naked and thrust his megaphone (sideways) up his shitter.
We could even have had a competition to guess the last time the potless pillock opened his wallet (guesses over 10 years ago please) and finally we could have DEMANDED the dismissal of the kids coach who is RUINING the team at the moment.
It is now a mere matter of time before the dictator and his lapdogs are REMOVED and why fight the Lib Dems when the real reason that Falmer cannot be built is that the potless pillock hasn't enough money to build a dolls house let alone a brand spanking new stadium.
The future is now ARS as far as the Albion are concerned and the sooner that Dick Tight realises he is FINNISH and not wanted the better it will be for everyone.

Dick Tight - Dick Head

Sack the board

Wilkins out

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had to lift my cavernous split-lipped mouth from his groin on Sunday morning and ask if he was almost finished. He pondered his reply in beard and cap and assured me with a Knightly wink that he was at the beginning of an end.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
rally2_0006.thumb.jpg

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Ernest said:
After yesterdays pathetic turn out of 137 (personally counted by loyal ARS member Guppy) for the anti Lib Dems march it got me thinking how much more successful it would have been if it had been an Anti Dick Tight rally.
How the crowds would have cheered as we burnt an effigy of the turncoat traitor Attilla complete with a smelly old beret and how the crowd would have LAUGHED as we captured Paul Samrah stripped him naked and thrust his megaphone (sideways) up his shitter.
We could even have had a competition to guess the last time the potless pillock opened his wallet (guesses over 10 years ago please) and finally we could have DEMANDED the dismissal of the kids coach who is RUINING the team at the moment.
It is now a mere matter of time before the dictator and his lapdogs are REMOVED and why fight the Lib Dems when the real reason that Falmer cannot be built is that the potless pillock hasn't enough money to build a dolls house let alone a brand spanking new stadium.
The future is now ARS as far as the Albion are concerned and the sooner that Dick Tight realises he is FINNISH and not wanted the better it will be for everyone.

Dick Tight - Dick Head

Sack the board

Wilkins out

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:nono:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Re: Re: Is Dick Knight FINISHED ?

Lokki 7 said:
Why is he denying his heritage? My wife will be upset when she hears of this.
Does she think that, if he's truly Finnish, he should really have a lot more Ks in his name? "Dickkk KKnight"?

EDIT: so as not to imply he's in the Ku Kux Klan...:blush:

Last edited:

Re: Re: Re: Is Dick Knight FINISHED ?

Man of Harveys said:
Does she think that, if he's truly Finnish, he should really have a lot more Ks in his name? "Dickkk KKnight"?

EDIT: so as not to imply he's in the Ku Kux Klan...:blush:

Indeed. Dik Knightonen should come out of the closet and embrace his homeland. Should help improve the quality of the half-time sausages if nothing else.

Ernest said:
We could even have had a competition to guess the last time the potless pillock opened his wallet (guesses over 10 years ago please)
As it happens, some of us lapdogs went to a luxury one-star hotel for a glass of water with the Chairman after yesterdays small gathering on the seafront.

I can report that Mr Knight did indeed open his wallet to pay for the refreshments (which came to a one-figure sum).

It is a VERY SMALL WALLET indeed. But he did offer the waitress a 5p tip.

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
Is Dick Knight finnished?

He will be when the top coat of gloss is done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here