Is Dick Knight FINISHED ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ernest. Just in case you missed this on your hilarious Wilkins out thread;

Ernest.

Yes we understand that its supposed to be 'Ironic'. Brilliant.

Unfortunately it just isn't amusing, on any level. Also you have to remember that it is very hard for some people to grasp irony in the written word, rather than face to face, where your expression of tone of voice conveys your true message.

This hilarious ironic rant began over two years ago when most agreed that McGhee was doing a good job. Your miserable attempts at humour were then seized upon by those who genuinely were anti-McGhee, adding eventually to a general depression and air of negativity, that could only harm the club.

Carry on your hilarious [ironic, of course] tirade against Dick Knight and Dean Wilkins, but please, when you have ten seconds spare from your cutting and pasting, look up 'Self fulfilling prophecy'.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So many of you fall for this so often - that is the bigger joke

I prostrate myself at Ernests ARS

hans kraay fan club said:
Ernest. Just in case you missed this on your hilarious Wilkins out thread;

Ernest.

Yes we understand that its supposed to be 'Ironic'. Brilliant.

Unfortunately it just isn't amusing, on any level. Also you have to remember that it is very hard for some people to grasp irony in the written word, rather than face to face, where your expression of tone of voice conveys your true message.

This hilarious ironic rant began over two years ago when most agreed that McGhee was doing a good job. Your miserable attempts at humour were then seized upon by those who genuinely were anti-McGhee, adding eventually to a general depression and air of negativity, that could only harm the club.

Carry on your hilarious [ironic, of course] tirade against Dick Knight and Dean Wilkins, but please, when you have ten seconds spare from your cutting and pasting, look up 'Self fulfilling prophecy'.

This post was not irony, and it was actually true.
The last thread was faintly amusing and even caught one poster out, but you shoulda quit while you were ahead Ernest. Less is more, and in this case, MUCH less only just scrapes in as sufficient.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Beach Hut said:
So many of you fall for this so often - that is the bigger joke

I prostrate myself at Ernests ARS
But as has been pointed out he's been doing the saqme joke for YEARS. He's the only person in Britain who makes Jim Davidson look funny.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be fair, as Ernest started the thread you can always ignore it. Its not like he'll say anything new is it ? I'm a bit like Beachy and wonder why people bother to get annoyed, its not funny now that's all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well I for onbe find him hilarious

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brovian said:
But as has been pointed out he's been doing the saqme joke for YEARS. He's the only person in Britain who makes Jim Davidson look funny.

But Jim Davidson does LOOK funny. As, it must be said does Ernest.

Neither of them are though.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
bhaexpress said:
To be fair, as Ernest started the thread you can always ignore it. Its not like he'll say anything new is it ? I'm a bit like Beachy and wonder why people bother to get annoyed, its not funny now that's all.
True. Actually, and this is solely because I'm a grumpy old man, I find what pisses me off more are the people who (still) think it's funny! They quote his posts and then add nothing except that bowing smiley. They are the Baldricks of NSC always laughing at the messageboard equivalent of amusingly-shaped vegetables.

vulture said:
Knight in Wilkins in.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Time for all the silly f***ing jokes to stop and get behind the team

Ha ha ha :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Now THAT is funny from you :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Brovian said:
True. Actually, and this is solely because I'm a grumpy old man, I find what pisses me off more are the people who (still) think it's funny! They quote his posts and then add nothing except that bowing smiley.

What like this you mean :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

They are the Baldricks of NSC always laughing at the messageboard equivalent of amusingly-shaped vegetables. [/QUOTE]

That always cracks me up. I could cook a turnip surprise. There is nothing in it except a turnip.

And besides Ernest is like a frozen horse trying to bring down the establishment from within.

Its Trojan baldrick....

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
Ha ha ha :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Now THAT is funny from you :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Steve,
I have never posted any anti knight shit.:wave: :wave: By the way do you sit in the north stand next to K block right at the front ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here