Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Dick Knight answering his critics?

Has the progress on the transfer market sshhht the critics?

• Yes I think it has

Votes: 56 61.5%
  • No, they / I will always moan about something

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • Don't know, whats going on? Who am I?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Having made the second signing and it looking likely Richards will return, is Dick Knight answering the whinging moaning f*ckwits we have as so called supporters?

That is giving TOO MUCH CREDIBILITY to whingers and moaners. He was obviously already set to improve the squad - I mean ffs, does he bolster the squad for Dean Wilkins and the good of the club, or "to answer a bunch of fuckwits"??

Come on now ??? - the whingers jump all over anything he says or does, without any encouragement, and a week after he says on SCR that he's got players to buy for the squad, he does exactly that.

Personally, I don't care if it's 5 names, or just a couple - as long as they put their hearts into it for us. I'm prepared to give DK and DW the benefit of faith, and get behind the new boys regardless, sight unseen, right from the start.

It IS still just an attempt to keep in the right direction, and just like as the side face every match - a hope for a result. That's sport, that's football.

It will help if SOME fans drop the cynnicism, doubt, mistrusts, and curled lips - and get behind the team instead of on top of 'em.

I love The Albion, and I'm going to support support support.
Keep the faith, it has been the ONLY thing that this club has existed by, at times!

I think that Dick Knight has stood the test of time and has always delivered insomuch as that the interests of Brighton and Hove Albion come first.

That name, Brighton and Hove Albion means something. What a name.

DK has served this club and saved this club; he continues this on a daily basis. He has his critics but what chairmen don't? I totally trust DK nad believe in Dean Wilkins wholeheartedly.

Two decent signings, one on the way who we know is a damn good player and a couple more in the pipeline; what else do people want from a management team?

Both DK & DW are Brighton and Hove Albion through and through; they don't want to fail.

That name - Brighton and Hove Albion means something. It means alot.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yep well done.

Im not complaining but I wonder where the money is coming from?

Maybe the yes effects of falmer are starting to show

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
There is always a budget- we've lost Bas and O'Cal...don't forget we were prepared to spend on O'Cal. There is always going going to be a little put aside we just don't always spend it. And the guess is it comes from the board and friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here