Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Cox a bit of a MINCER ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm not sure this was a 'one off'. The word campaign was used.
I think someone said it happened the previous week as well.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
All I need explaining to me is why you think it's ok for Cox to have an attitude but not El- Abd,couldn't be anything to do with your previous threads expressing your dislike for him could it?
perhaps you should take a step back & realise that your opinion is not as important as you might like to think & despite your obvious fan base amongst nsc there are some people who dont feel the need to hang on your every word.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
the wanderbus said:
All I need explaining to me is why you think it's ok for Cox to have an attitude but not El- Abd,couldn't be anything to do with your previous threads expressing your dislike for him could it?
perhaps you should take a step back & realise that your opinion is not as important as you might like to think & despite your obvious fan base amongst nsc there are some people who dont feel the need to hang on your every word.
OK, I'll explain then.
I think its perfectly ok for Cox to have an attitude against a couple of twats who are directing foul-mouthed personal abuse directly at him before kickoff.

I don't think its ok for El Abd to have an attitude against an entire standful of fans who were just expressing their disappointment at another home defeat with a few boo's at the final whistle. Does that explain it ?

As for the rest of your post. It goes without saying that my opinion is no more "important" than yours or anyone elses on here - I'm speaking my mind as you are speaking yours, doesn't make either of us right or wrong. Just an honest exchange of opinion, as Harty would say.

As for the "fanbase on nsc" stuff - do me a favour :lolol: If I really believed people were "hanging on my every word", I wouldn't last five minutes on here. You're insulting the intelligence of everyone who posts on here with that kind of twaddle fella.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Easy 10 said:

As for the "fanbase on nsc" stuff - do me a favour :lolol: If I really believed people were "hanging on my every word", I wouldn't last five minutes on here. You're insulting the intelligence of everyone who posts on here with that kind of twaddle fella.

Sake easy I've been waiting 20 mins for your next post, you know how much your opinion means to me.:angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Les Biehn said:
Sake easy I've been waiting 20 mins for your next post, you know how much your opinion means to me.:angry:
I've got something SPECIAL lined up for you, sweet cheeks.

xx

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Tom Hark said:
What? PRE-match abuse on a player not long out the youth team. At a HOME match? At the good old library that is Withdean? Not surprised he was shocked.

I still choose to believe the pre-match thing didn't actually happen, so ridiculous is the notion. I mean, was nobody stood next to these cretins? Did nobody have a word? Were the stewards all fully occupied monitoring H Block? Just doesn't ring true.

if only that were the case. I had my 7 week old son with me and I did hear it (I believe loft got some stick too). I was about 25 yards away and it was about 2o mins to kick off. I believe someone else on the 'el-abd is a disgrace' thread also heard it.

If what I heard was correct, it wasn't just 'you're crap' but a more 'personal' attack.

I believe stewards were nearby as it was near the dugouts. There were loads of people near too.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Easy 10 said:
I idolise Cox meself when he's doing the biz on the pitch. He's a terrific young talent. But if he's going to retreat into his shell just because of some pre-match verbals from a few numbskulls, he needs to TOUGHEN UP a bit, get a bit of "f*** YOU" attitude, get on that pitch and rape some fullbacks. Simple as that.
exactly right he needs a bit more arogance about him, he has plenty of it around brighton town ???

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Munkfish said:
exactly right he needs a bit more arogance about him, he has plenty of it around brighton town ???

EXACTLY!

He givs it all the BIG man on a night out, but he starts moaning about a couple of guys giving him a few verbals!

You wanna try playing sunday league son!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
ali jenkins said:
EXACTLY!

He givs it all the BIG man on a night out, but he starts moaning about a couple of guys giving him a few verbals!

:lolol: :lolol: or down westows :jester:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I have to say I actually struuglled not to laugh at the patheticness of his seagulls world interview. GET A f***ing GRIP you liitle ponce, I dont condone people having a go before kick off but it sounds like it was one or two people and hes banging on like the affair has devastated him. Pathetic. if this is a sign o his menatl strength hes no place in pro footy. f*** me the shite Wilkins/Chivers/Crumplin used to get in the 80's and early nineties under Lloyd puts this affair to shame!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
Naah, there's no way its been fabricated. We do have a minority of retarded fans with certain issues - I'd be more incredulous at the whole thing being made up, as it would serve no porpois whatsoever.

dolphin.jpg

Thats a dolphin not a porpoise :)

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Cox didn't do himself any favours by announcing himself as the "midfield entertainer" on soccer am's crossbar challenge earlier that morning!
I didn't exactly see much evidence of midfield entertaining on the pitch from him last saturday afternoon

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews said:
DO YOU LOT SUPPORT BRIGHTON????

This would be a boring place if we only spoke of positives, quiet place too.

227 BHA said:
Cox didn't do himself any favours by announcing himself as the "midfield entertainer" on soccer am's crossbar challenge earlier that morning!
I didn't exactly see much evidence of midfield entertaining on the pitch from him last saturday afternoon

Yes, he should be much more careful what he flippantly says in a laugh-about bit of fun that the players have. He has to be a miserable TWAT and play like a robot too - enough with trying to express himself.

FFS! :rolleyes:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
NMH said:
Yes, he should be much more careful what he flippantly says in a laugh-about bit of fun that the players have. He has to be a miserable TWAT and play like a robot too - enough with trying to express himself.

FFS! :rolleyes:

word.

Get off the bloke's back all you doom-mongers.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
NMH said:
Since he is on the receiving end, I think he has a right, as a young player on our books for quite a while, to feel rather hurt by the abuse.

Easy 10, you are on the wrong course with this - this is a player who GIVES A SHIT, and you call him a wuss? Don't you get it? He gives a shit, he cares about wearing the stripes!

You are being a :tosser:

Cox and Robinson, among others, deserve support, and certainly better than this sort of f***ing crap.

top post :clap: :clap: :clap:

i never realised what a bunch of wankers most nsc'ers are :angry:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
ali jenkins said:
EXACTLY!

I said last week I could not believe these pre match verbals were football related, yours and Munkfish posts has strengthend those thoughts.
If as you say they act like Billy Big Sh*ts around the town, then some people are going to take their chance to hit back when they can.
The club say they are going to hold an inquiry into the matter, in which case Cox and Robinson should easily be able to point out the culprits. Even ROSM could help as he witnessed the whole affair.
Still puzzles me why they did not get the stewards to act there and then? makes me think Cox and Robinson know these people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here