Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Cox a bit of a MINCER ?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
fosters headband said:
I said last week I could not believe these pre match verbals were football related, yours and Munkfish posts has strengthend those thoughts.
If as you say they act like Billy Big Sh*ts around the town, then some people are going to take their chance to hit back when they can.
The club say they are going to hold an inquiry into the matter, in which case Cox and Robinson should easily be able to point out the culprits. Even ROSM could help as he witnessed the whole affair.
Still puzzles me why they did not get the stewards to act there and then? makes me think Cox and Robinson know these people.

happy to help in any way I can. I didn't take any notice of it at first as it sounded like mates winding each other up but then it got very personal. Only when it became clear who the targets were did I kind of take notice

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
ROSM said:
happy to help in any way I can. I didn't take any notice of it at first as it sounded like mates winding each other up but then it got very personal. Only when it became clear who the targets were did I kind of take notice
What was said?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
ROSM said:
There is an element among our support who think it is kind of hard to slag off the players.
Personally I don't rate Robinson as a player but I always encourage him to get the best out of him. Anyone abusing Robinson or Cox, after the effort he has put in over a long season, deserves to be castrated by Gully and the girls for the half time entertainment.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
mona said:
Anyone abusing Robinson or Cox, after the effort he has put in over a long season, deserves to be castrated by Gully and the girls for the half time entertainment.

Gully Girls can do what they want to me! :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here