Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Barry Lloyd doing it again ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Lloyd started the rot with the team he took over , destroyed and left us with a crock of shit. I hate the man and would boycott going if he was made manager. Any that wouldnt simply can't remember how it was under him

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
For anyone with a bad memory, Barry Lloyd was UTTER, UTTER, GASH.

If you think things are bad now, then they would a million times worse under him.

The man is a clueless fool.

He'd come in and get rid of any senior pro's replacing them with players from non league obscurity ie tiltman , geoff cooper etc

Utter utter c*nt of a man.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Lloyd was and is a -unt of the highest degree.And like many others I was pissed off he was brought back as chief scout.The way he treated the fans when he was manager made Joe Kinnear look like mary poppins.If he comes back I will run on the pitch and do a shit in front of the dugout and wipe Lloyds,whites,bookers face in it.

Thirdly, I still think, hopefully someone can provide the latest figures, that Dick Knight can still outvote a combined vote of Ray and Tony Bloom should any need ever occur. The other issue is that other shareholders are not being taken into consideration on voting issues.

The last figures I've seen (see below) are taken from the annual return filed at the end of 2007 although it has been quoted on NSC that Michael Hastlow bought a further 100,000 or so shares in early summer 2008. DK is still the major shareholder and holds more than Ray and Tony Bloom combined; the Board members do not hold a majority of the shares either so, as you inferred, they could be voted down by the remaining shareholders.

H R Knight 1,602,500 23.4%
W Brown 1,100,000 16.0%
A Bloom 850,000 12.4%
Pig City Incorporated Ltd 750,000 10.9%
K Griffiths 582,000 8.5%
R Bloom 535,000 7.8%
Friday ad holdings 500,000 7.3%
D Chapman 460,750 6.7%
M Hastlow 150,000 2.2%
R Pinnock 142,000 2.1%
J Gold 100,000 1.5%
J Vickers 50,000 0.7%
J Hirschel 15,000 0.2%
E David 10,000 0.1%
P Mcdonnell 10,000 0.1%
J Town 5,000 0.1%
M Perry 130 0.0%

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Suprised that both Kevin Griffiths still holds shares after the betting company debacle and Friday Ad after they fell out with the board.

Who took Archers shares when he gave them back to the club or sold them back whichever it was.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
He'd come in and get rid of any senior pro's replacing them with players from non league obscurity ie tiltman , geoff cooper etc

Utter utter c*nt of a man.

Remember Nicky Bissett? Another player Lloyd signed from non league who was on the point of a £400,000 move to Ipswich when he suffered a badly broken leg, Yes Lloyd signed some rubbish players but the fella also signed some good one's as well so it was'nt all doom and gloom under him.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
If it was absolute bollox wouldn't the club and or Blooms have denied it to The Argus as it is on their web site and they must be aware of it.

Alcohol quite often frees the tongue sometimes too much. I am sure that we have all at some time said something through excess of alcohol that we regret after it has been said.

I simply cannot believe that they would have been so unprofessional as to have said anything about the club's management in public earshot, drink or not.

It would also have been unprofessional to respond to something like that with a denial. The last thing the club should do is to issue denials to any wild rumours of that nature. In a sense, that just gives the rumour-mongers a certain amount of credibility because those with an agenda would question why the club goes out of its way to respond to wild rumour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here