Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Ashley Cole one of England's greatest ever players?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I do object to the obscene amounts that these guys are paid.

I don't see how one can get away with objecting, without being labelled as being jealous. Football could be a lot cheaper for everyone involved, if there was a bit of sense floating about.

I think they get obscene amounts of money to and it is not relevant towards their trade. We absolutely agree on that. But they also get a lot more attention from ladies and they are in their 20's. Remember when we were? You may still be... hard to say on.... f*** would be hard to say no now lol ... they are just well known and we aren't, he can only be accused of f***ing up with the most gorgeous bird ever! Well in my opinion.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think they get obscene amounts of money to and it is not relevant towards their trade. We absolutely agree on that. But they also get a lot more attention from ladies and they are in their 20's. Remember when we were? You may still be... hard to say on.... f*** would be hard to say no now lol ... they are just well known and we aren't, he can only be accused of f***ing up with the most gorgeous bird ever! Well in my opinion.

I was chatting to a friend the other day and I did say that it was difficult to judge, in that respect, when one does not have a honeypot of honeys throwing themselves at you. I'd like to think I would come out shining, but a lot of men will fail at the end of the day, my word.

I was thinking more along the lines of him being a prick, regardless of his relationships. Again, difficult to judge how one would behave if they were in his place. I'd like to think I would be kind, generous, likeable, but you never know?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was chatting to a friend the other day and I did say that it was difficult to judge, in that respect, when one does not have a honeypot of honeys throwing themselves at you. I'd like to think I would come out shining, but a lot of men will fail at the end of the day, my word.

I was thinking more along the lines of him being a prick, regardless of his relationships. Again, difficult to judge how one would behave if they were in his place. I'd like to think I would be kind, generous, likeable, but you never know?

What would we do eh mate? We don't know we aren't in that privileged position.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Er excuse me , he is a LEFT BACK.

Since when has a LEFT BACK been the one of our greatest ever players.

In a BHA context that would mean that Graham Pearce was one of our greatest ever players - Left back in the First division and the Cup Final. I think not.

oh and Cole is an odious piece of scum

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He's probably the best LB we've had...shame he's such a knob off the field though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here