Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone else not really looking forward to tomorrow?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Last chance of league football for months. I'm up for it. :clap2:

dougdeep said:
Last chance of league football for months. I'm up for it. :clap2:

Not thinking of the game - thinking of the rabble that will congregate around the dugout, hurling abuse. The real downside of a running track is that such a crowd can gather. Opinion is split on McGhee so the pro MM lot will shout down the rabble to express this. Said rabble will turn abuse on own fans. All very ugly.

I hope I'm wrong but previous games suggest otherwise. Bring on a new season with new optimism.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm looking forward to tomorrow........I'm going to Brighton races instead of footy.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Looking forward to it, but for me how we approach the game mentally decideds whether I give McGhee my support or walk until he does.

I'm fed up of lack lustre performances, you cant blame it all on young players with tired legs.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
To be honest ive never heard anyone shouted at for supporting the manager, usually the other way round and anyone starting an anti MM chant is promptly told to shut up. Wolves is the only time this year there has been a loud anti MM chant, it started off hes fat, hes round....

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Plenty of anaesthetic in the Tap before the game and i'm sure i'll be up for it......:drink:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I predict a fairly relaxing game. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the hangover I'm likely to be sporting tomorrow after going to Reading Beer Festival this afternoon.

Ho-hum.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Looking forward to being able to draw a line under this season and look forward to the world cup and next season.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i am looking forward to it

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I think that if the players give 100% then things will be ok but if we play as shit as we have done in the last 2 games then there could be quite a few out shouts

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Turienzo gets a run out, scores a hat trick, crespo, tevez, riquelme, ortega, aimar etc get injured and Federico gets called up & scores the winner for Argentina in the world cup final against England. Could happen...

poke

Oct 19, 2003
Haven't really thought about it really, can't get excited at all

1066gull

If Sheebo will reply than I can go.........................maybe.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here