Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone concerned we might end up in a relegation battle?

Are YOU concerned we might end up fighting relegation?

• Yes

Votes: 80 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 85 51.5%

• Total voters

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I'm concerned we might, yes. I don't think we will, but we need to start winning some games sharpish or you never know.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Let me think......it's not quite the middle of October........erm, tricky one this........can I have more time to think about it ? ;)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I would like to think not but the longer Micky goes on "experimenting", the more I will worry.

Come on Micky, I have faith in you but everyone can see that Virg's place is at the back and The Hawk's place is on the bench.

How long will it take it to realise that? Hopefully before Christmas.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm a bit worried about this thread actually. Page two and nobody's yet said 'Time For A Reality Check People' before going on to give their opinion that a) we are shit or b) it's only October. What's NSC coming to?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm a bit worried about this thread actually. Page two and nobody's yet said 'Time For A Reality Check People' before going on to give their opinion that a) we are shit or b) it's only October. What's NSC coming to?
But it IS only October! I think my response to the queston would be 'Not Yet'. Likewise if there was a thread asking if we'll make the play-offs I'd say 'Not Sure'.

But..... Even though it is only October after 10 games the League table begins to adopt a permanent shape and you can see which teams are going to be top half and looking up and which are going to be bottom half and looking down. The fact we're in the bottom half without a home win (and some embarrassing defeats to boot) gives an indication as to which camp we'll be in. But it IS only October, we could yet 'click'.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
But it IS only October, we could yet 'click'.

Totally agree. Getting McLeod back could yet kick-start the season. And OK, Anyinsah didn't seem to get the breaks on Saturday, but securing him on loan for the rest of the season would be a massive boost. But got to start showing some kind of decent home form soon.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Mickys days are over as aboss - just a pity for soem unknown reason we have taken him back - yet another bad decision by Knight - Adams once an Albion hero now it's forgotten as he becomes an Albion zero.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's worth remembering that this is almost the same crop as the one Wilkins was getting right and finished one place outside the playoffs, so in truth we are really only a decent manager away from kick starting our season again.

I still can't believe one of the most promising coaches we've had was forced out in this way. I know the had issues with him, but I can't help thinking they could and should have done a better job of keeping him in the fold.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I am staying silent...... I refuse to be involved in another hatchet job on a manager or club director as we are becoming too good at this. Thought the Leeds reminded me of Blackpğool two years ago and Stoke in the Championship and I thought we were past those times. Still.....

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Very concerned, if we don't beat Hereford then we're in for a long season I feel.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
What an over-reaction.

If we had not dropped four points in the last minute in two recent games we'd be just off the play-off places.

Get a grip all of you.

Until Saturday I was with you but the feeling on the pitch summed it up.. nobody congratulating Murray when he scored. THAT is worrying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here