Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anybody there? Part III

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I reckon it must be harder now as a fair number of grounds are not pay on the day.

Mine are all with Albion and it's good that we've been through the league.

FG

And in those days it was cheaper to get in.
Managed 3 of us in a turnstile once for the price of one.
Aldershot also offered a free "complimentary" entrance to the game, over there small fence:lolol:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Just looking at the 'greatest vids' thread. good call on Hurt the Johnny Cash version, classic.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I reckon it must be harder now as a fair number of grounds are not pay on the day.

Mine are all with Albion and it's good that we've been through the league.

Yeh my 46 - are split with tottenham and albion, must admit.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Tranmere away, i'll steam the main mob, i promise Fazz.

PD

"Tranmere away, i'll steam the main mob, i promise Fazz."

Thats a start.
But even then. You will only be just about worthy enough to clean FG's shoes with your tounge???

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD

"Tranmere away, i'll steam the main mob, i promise Fazz."

Thats a start.
But even then. You will only be just about worthy enough to clean FG's shoes with your tounge???
Listen right, i steamed the crewe mob, earlier in the season and i will do it in tranmere, i chuck the K.UNTS in the river Mersey, then will i be as 'ard as Fg?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Listen right, i steamed the crewe mob, earlier in the season and i will do it in tranmere, i chuck the K.UNTS in the river Mersey, then will i be as 'ard as Fg?

PD

"i chuck the K.UNTS in the river Mersey, then will i be as 'ard as Fg?"

You will be as hard as FG if you manage to grab a Rovers fan and then force them over a mile from the stadium to "chuck the K.UNTS in the river Mersey," ???

Isley bro's, very good and still going strong. Ronald has turned up as 'Mr Big' in a couple of hits, was it with R Kelly, or someone like?

As someone slightly familiar with Mr Isley, I can report that his nickname and car license plate is "Mr Biggs". (oh, and his wife Angela is rather lovely on the eyes!)

I am not sure why, perhaps Rod played with the names Ronald Isley, and Ronald Biggs. I never asked him. We did chat about Jimi though, since he was once in Ron's band :bowdown:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD

"i chuck the K.UNTS in the river Mersey, then will i be as 'ard as Fg?"

You will be as hard as FG if you manage to grab a Rovers fan and then force them over a mile from the stadium to "chuck the K.UNTS in the river Mersey," ???

Stop bullying me :lolol::blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here