Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anybody there? Part III

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Yeah, I managed to come home because she lnew I'd be moping about tomorrow if i couldn't follow the football.

I love my kids & g/kids but they do get on my nerves if I have to put up with them for more than about 10 mins!

(Not really, honest)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yeah, I managed to come home because she lnew I'd be moping about tomorrow if i couldn't follow the football.

I love my kids & g/kids but they do get on my nerves if I have to put up with them for more than about 10 mins!

(Not really, honest)

Brighton come before the kids?:lolol::thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Many A Tear Has To Fall...but Its All In The Game.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Hi there, I enjoyed watching Jilted John again last night after so many years.
How do you post a utube video on here? could only find sharing by email on their help menu.

Nottseagull

How do you post a utube video on here? could only find sharing by email on their help menu

Had same problem. So ended up just posting a link.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Nottseagull

How do you post a utube video on here? could only find sharing by email on their help menu

Had same problem. So ended up just posting a link.

Same:blush:

Where's stewy 433?

Take it you 3 arent going hartlepool, ..im playing arra'z tommowrow

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I reslly should do 'pool as it's one of the few i haven't done, but my days of long trips are over. I get bored with the travelling.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Well there's been a few new ones that have come about since our glory days but, if you excluded them, I'd been to all those currently in the top 2 divs for a start.

Ones I've missed, off the top of my head, are 'pool, Darlo, Bradford City, Tranmere, PV, MK Dons, yeovil. Will do MK & Colchester's new this season.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Well there's been a few new ones that have come about since our glory days but, if you excluded them, I'd been to all those currently in the top 2 divs for a start.

Ones I've missed, off the top of my head, are 'pool, Darlo, Bradford City, Tranmere, PV, MK Dons, yeovil. Will do MK & Colchester's new this season.

I've done 43, and im determined to do do the 92...thats why spurs getting relagated would do me a favour:lolol:NOT.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've got Virgin cable broadband - will they have it via that?

Yeah, on TV, if you go to the 'on demand' services you can get music on demand which has loads of vids. provided you're on the right package, these are free.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I reckon it must be harder now as a fair number of grounds are not pay on the day.

Mine are all with Albion and it's good that we've been through the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here