Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Irish Fans tonight

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Its you who's believing an alternative plotline, I'm going with what actually happened, at a game I was at and which it would appear you probably 'attended' via the back pages of a tabloid.

I wasn't there no, but I know an awful lot of people that were and I'm going to take their take on events over yours any day of the week.

And as for recalling events via tabloid.....see the post above yours.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I wasn't there no, but I know an awful lot of people that were and I'm going to take their take on events over yours any day of the week.

And as for recalling events via tabloid.....see the post above yours.

So, you're taking a few second-hand stories versus the actual documented evidence then? Good work, perfect way to form an opinion on something...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
So, you're taking a few second-hand stories versus the actual documented evidence then? Good work, perfect way to form an opinion on something...

Blinking flip! Next you'll be telling me I've made up the years of terror you Irish inflicted on the mainland. Suppose that was Combat 18's (HAHAHAHA) fault as well?!?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Blinking flip! Next you'll be telling me I've made up the years of terror you Irish inflicted on the mainland. Suppose that was Combat 18's (HAHAHAHA) fault as well?!?

"you Irish" and "the mainland"? Do grow up.

In this case, you are continuing to try and claim something completely contrary to the documented evidence, based on what some other people told you.

You version of events did not happen.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
"you Irish" and "the mainland"? Do grow up.

In this case, you are continuing to try and claim something completely contrary to the documented evidence, based on what some other people told you.

You version of events did not happen.

Blimey talk about having to bang the same drum over and over again!

Listen, I wasn't there, I've never claimed I was. However I have been following England for the last 15 or so years. Over that time I've spoken to many people about the incident and they've all told me the same thing. England were arseholes that night and acted up big time however it wasn't without provocation. Having seen myself how you Irish behave at football since I'm going to take their first hand experience over this so called "documented" eveidence you keep banging on about.

Remember, there was plenty of "documented" evidence in 97 suggesting the York "riot" was caused by right wing nut jobs.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Are you going to detail what this non-existent "provocation" that somehow caused people to riot within their own segregated area was, then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here