Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IRA Coded Bomb Threat for London

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
The BBC are reporting a coded bomb threat for central london has been recieved. Working in central London this comes as worrying news, although i dont actually think they would let one off (touch wood)

BBC News - Bomb warning received in London

Obviously the Queens visit to Dublin this week is stirring up some emotions but does anyone think we could have return to the days of mainland bombing ? I thought the IRA lost appetite after 9-11.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Hopefully and i do believe it to be a bluff - mind you for the met to close the mall and areas around the palace it must have been slightly specific.

Yoda

English & European
Hopefully and i do believe it to be a bluff - mind you for the met to close the mall and areas around the palace it must have been slightly specific.

Did they? I've just got back from a job interview at Buckingham Gate. The area didn't look closed to me. Loads of tourists around.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
sorry lads but you have to actually blow yourselves up nowadays. your day will come your day has passed more like. silly sods they are the terrorism equivalent of football hooligans stil wishing it was the 80s.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Just writing a report on the 7/7 bombers. Khan put in his video message:

".... Your democratically elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people all over the world. And your support of them makes you directly responsible..."

Seeing as we've just elected in another government that's just invaded ANOTHER Muslim country, how long before another 'KHAN' blows himself up killing scores and injuring thousands!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Seeing as we've just elected in another government that's just invaded ANOTHER Muslim country,

what country would that be then?

i hope you dont mean Libya where noone has invaded, and airstrikes went ahead to protect rebels them from a tyranical dictator - exactly the sort of thing the UN was created to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here