glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Not overly confident given that line up. In fact I think this is the first time this season where I've not had at least faint hope we could get something from the game.

Really disappointed that Hoskins just seems like he's never going to be given the chance he deserves. And so we toil with a misfiring lone front man. Again.

Pointless

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So what's wrong with El Abd at rb...ok ok we all know he is not the best right back in the world, but it's a position he knows and has played. Putting Lopez there is a disaster waiting to happen. Carlos Edwards will destroy him. Hoskins showed a touch on Saturday that was total class, in an otherwise woeful performance, why is he not starting???

You obviously didn't watch El-Abd at rb at the Madjeski last season or you wouldn't ask that question.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Kuszczak

Spanish Dave~El-Abd~Greer~Bridge

Lualua~Hammond~Bridcutt~Orlandi~Barnes

Mackail-Smith​

:wave:

Barnes will be on the right to help protect Spanish Dave innit? But i think that's a better side than Saturday. Hammond above Crofts every time at the minute. Orlandi should be a bit more matchfit too, so there are ups to it. Let's just get back into a swift and comfortable passing game that we'll enjoy and score off of our pleasure.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The best we can hope for is 0-0 in my view. Can't see any goals in that line up, unless we get a lucky penalty again.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm feeling really positive about today. Mental. Right, back to work now I'll check back later.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Evening all..... today we bounce back and burst McCarthys bubble.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
David Lopez at right back is the right move as anybody who watched the match Saturday will have realised Bruno was not fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here