Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich town v Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
We were not as bad befoer as people were painting, and we're not as good now as people will be saying later. Anyone can beat anyone in this division.

I may be alone, but i didn't think there was that much between the teams on Sat, but Watford were better where it counts.

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Not overly confident given that line up. In fact I think this is the first time this season where I've not had at least faint hope we could get something from the game.

Really disappointed that Hoskins just seems like he's never going to be given the chance he deserves. And so we toil with a misfiring lone front man. Again.

Pointless

Would suggest printing this off and eating it ...Happy New Year

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Middlesbro, Watford, Forest losing, Millwall drawing, good results for us today

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
And macca playing well by the sounds of it just shows he can do it hopefully will keep doing it every game now

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Thats better lads well done keep going boys, see its easy !!!!!

:albion2::albion2::clap2::amex::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave: :albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::albion::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer:drama::drama:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Listening to the Ipswich commentary and they absolutely LOVE us. Mick Mills reckons CMS is fantastic and that we pass the ball superbly... technically excellent players throughout the team.

He should have spent some time on here during the week!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here