Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich,arrest

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Buzzer said:
No - you're thinking of St. Mirren, the Glaswegian football team.

...no.no.no, that would be Lorraine Kelly, the famous Glaswegian day time telly host and posessor of a magnificent bosom!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Ive only just seen this thread and i cant be bothered to trawl through the other 5 pages so excuse me if this has been said before but...

... the police have said on numerous occations that the killer is scientifically aware of what hes doing (i.e. verry little, if any, forensic details etc...) I doubt very much if this guy is the killer. more licley to be some guy that uses the 'Sex Workers' and happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and he might have got arrested so the police look like there getting someware.

As much as i hope im very wrong and this sick mainiac is off the streets, i some how doubt it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Dave the Gaffer said:
...no.no.no, that would be Lorraine Kelly, the famous Glaswegian day time telly host and posessor of a magnificent bosom!

Wrong! You are thinking of Graham Kelly. The man that put cool into the FA. Pazzazz; sparkle; life; glitter; glamour; you name it, he had it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ali jenkins said:
Ive only just seen this thread and i cant be bothered to trawl through the other 5 pages so excuse me if this has been said before but...

... the police have said on numerous occations that the killer is scientifically aware of what hes doing (i.e. verry little, if any, forensic details etc...) I doubt very much if this guy is the killer. more licley to be some guy that uses the 'Sex Workers' and happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and he might have got arrested so the police look like there getting someware.

As much as i hope im very wrong and this sick mainiac is off the streets, i some how doubt it.

far too serious a response!

BOF you are thinking of Kelly the Lip, the Leatherhead bloke who scored against us many years ago

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
ali jenkins said:

Stop posting sensible responses :angry:

Anyway - back to the thread.

Lorraine Chase? The Luton Airport singing cokerney from the 80s is the prime suspect? Who'd have thought it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
magoo said:
You'll know if it's him just by looking at him. Serial killers and peado's all look well dodgy.

If he is the guilty one then he will have either a beard or a side parting with lank greasy hair. All serial killers fall into one of these 2 catergoryies.
I have studied this subject exstensively.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Buzzer said:
well that rules out Graham Kelly.

Must be Lorraine Chase then.

or someone from Chase manhatten bank.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Buzzer said:
Lorraine Chase? The Luton Airport singing cokerney from the 80s is the prime suspect? Who'd have thought it.

No, you're thinking of The Zutons. Never trust someone who works in the sax industry.

Last edited:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Dave the Gaffer said:
far too serious a response!

BOF you are thinking of Kelly the Lip, the Leatherhead bloke who scored against us many years ago

Sorry, like i said in my original post, i cant be bothered to trawl through 5 pages of this shit!

:down:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ali jenkins said:
Double post, I cant get anything right today! :shootself

sorry I cant be bothered reading your double posting shit.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Trufflehound said:
Could have been Chevy Chase. He often has a side parting with lank greasy hair.

It could be him. He was a master of disguises in the film Fletch.

And for Fletch 2 he deserves to go down for a long time.

My hunch though is that we are looking for a man who resembles Reg Varney.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you mean Reg Holdsworth, latter day general Von Flockenstoffen from Allo Allo.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surely you mean Dean Holdsworth, erstwhile partner of enormous breasted page 3 'luvverly' Lyndsey Dawn Mackenzie?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here