magoo said:
He loves BIRDS and here's proof!

834473571_l.jpg

Steve Claridge?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
why did he do a newspaper interview saying he was innocent before he was even arrested???

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Copied and pasted from a BBC site.... Barry George does seem to be a grade A nutter.... I think my 'favourite' bit is the re-enactment of the SAS Iranian Embassy raid on his friends house ....:ohmy:
==============================================

The unemployed loner sentenced to life for the murder of Jill Dando, also plotted to kill Princess Diana, according to UK newspapers.
In 1983 Barry George was arrested in the grounds of Diana's home at Kensington Palace, it emerged after the trial.

He was armed with two knives and a 15ft coil of rope, and was wearing combat gear and an SAS gas mask. In the same year as his arrest "he had been stopped four times in 10 months hanging around Kensington Palace in the middle of the night".

George was not charged over the incident, and his files were destroyed as a matter of course six years later.

But police later found pictures and articles about the princess in his flat, and details of her car registration numbers.

George was in the crowd at the princess's 1997 funeral, according to The Mirror, after staying up all night at Westminster Abbey to ensure a central position. He held up a placard to his "Queen of Hearts", signed "Barry Bulsara, Freddie Mercury's cousin (RIP)".

"On the first anniversary of Mercury's death, George hired a white limousine and drove to the former singer's house...He left a floral tribute with a gold plaque inscribed with a message and signed: 'Your cousin, Barry Bulsara'."

Shortly afterwards, he duped a local newspaper into believing he was a karate champion.

He then created an event in Derby where he sped down a ramp on roller skates and tried to leap across four double decker buses.

He completed the leap - but fractured his femur and dislocated his spine.

In 1986 he mimicked his SAS hero Thomas Palmer - who led the storming of the Iranian embassy in London in 1980 - by staging a raid on the home of family friends.

He rang the doorbell to their home and when they answered it, charged in and fired a blank shot with a pistol.

George had several previous convictions for sexual assaults.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This is my favourite quote from sky

...Describing himself as "The Bishop", he puts his occupation as a "team leader" at a local Tesco store, he is after a "serious relationship" and his hero is "Hong Kong Phooey".....

Criminal mastermind indeed

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Ernest said:
Another miscarriage of justice is coming up same as Rachell Nickell and the bird on TV whose name I forget.
Police under pressure to make an arrest so will fit up any misfit who they can.
I think your probably right. He's been in the paper so everyone will just assume he did it. Another scoop for some scumbag journo from the gutter press,they don't care if they ruin someones life as long as they get a story. They're almost as bad as recruitment consultants.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
readingstockport said:
Yep, sorry. Barry George is the innocent party.

isnt he a darts player with loads of bling?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here