Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone 4 launch today at 8.02

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I went past O2 shop at Churchill square and there about 200 people outside.
50 yards round the corner phones4u was already open and there was no queue. Do they even sell iPhones there? If not, why open? If yes, then I will chuckle at the people who queued for ages outside 02 when they could have not queued and got one MINUTES earlier instead

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
I'm intrigued as to how many are queueing outside the Apple shop? I've got one reserved for collection today at Apple, but decided against it and will wait for 5 next year instead. I've only had my 3GS for 4 months anyway

What are you wearing wehatepalace? Wanna see if can pick you out from Brett's stalking picture taken outside the O2 shop lol

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
and I thought geeks were terrible for queuing up for games at midnight and Harry Potter books.....but PHONES.....REALLY?!?

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
and I thought geeks were terrible for queuing up for games at midnight and Harry Potter books.....but PHONES.....REALLY?!?

:lolol:

This.

Honestly, I am just left utterly bemused at people who simply HAVE to have the latest gadget / game / book / phone / cheesecake the very SECOND it gets released. I mean how can people actually be ARSED to get up early and go and stand in a queue for hours and hours and hours at a time, when they could just *deep breath* WAIT an extra day or two, then wander in at leisure and pick one up ? Or order one off the interbob and have it delivered the next day ?

Other than a ticket to a maHOOsive football match, I don't think there is anything in the world I'd be pissing my pants so desperately for as to waste my time standing around all morning and half the night before waiting for a shop to open.

Wierdos.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
also Easy when they can order online and have it DELIVERED....IDIOTS :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I ordered my new phone online but the bloody thing is out of stock, to make matters worse my current phone is dying and turns itself on/off very 30minutes...SAKE :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I ordered my new phone online but the bloody thing is out of stock, to make matters worse my current phone is dying and turns itself on/off very 30minutes...SAKE :angry:

Have you tried....

Actually my phone was playing up like that as well, kept turning itself off when I closed it. I just took the battery out and gave the connectors a bit of a polish, and VÓILA....snorted.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah done that its just on its last legs, the headphone connection is borked aswell, I have to press it hard in to make it work which means walking down the street with the bloody thing in my hand and I end up getting handcramp...well gay!

HTC Desire on order, gonna ring vodafuck in a minute and tell 'em to hurry the hell up!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
This.

Honestly, I am just left utterly bemused at people who simply HAVE to have the latest gadget / game / book / phone / cheesecake the very SECOND it gets released. I mean how can people actually be ARSED to get up early and go and stand in a queue for hours and hours and hours at a time, when they could just *deep breath* WAIT an extra day or two, then wander in at leisure and pick one up ? Or order one off the interbob and have it delivered the next day ?

Other than a ticket to a maHOOsive football match, I don't think there is anything in the world I'd be pissing my pants so desperately for as to waste my time standing around all morning and half the night before waiting for a shop to open.

Wierdos.

Could not agree more. You also have to credit Apple with the ability to almost brain wash people into blind slavish devotion. I strolled past the crowd at o2 Eastbourne and had to resist the temptation of waving my HTC Desire which is every bit as good and a lot cheaper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here