Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iphone 3.0 software

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Downloaded it... extracted it... but can't install because the activation server is busy... just a tip apple...

YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS AT 8AM GMT!! When half of the world were asleep...

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I have successfully disabled all my downloaded apps and can't get them back on my phone

Once 3.0 was installed I had to re sync and it installed all my apps, but I may have been lucky

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Downloaded about an hour ago and works fine. Back of the net. :clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry, I lied on the price - it was 10 yankee dollars. £5.99 in real money so I'm going to buy it anyway - not sure how much benefit I'll get but we'll see...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Here is the clue, start your update off, once it has downloaded and says it's extracting disconnect your internet connection and hey presto it bypasses the activation server. It will then install and activate via the phone which works fine.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Here is the clue, start your update off, once it has downloaded and says it's extracting disconnect your internet connection and hey presto it bypasses the activation server. It will then install and activate via the phone which works fine.

This has worked for me.

Cool. Now, I wonder what all those iPhone haters will say now that you can picture message? That was all they clung on to.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009

Now why didn't I think of doing that! My iPhone upgraded easily around 6:15 this evening, but I had to keep clicking 'Update Now' over and over and over to get my wife's upgraded. Got there in the end tho'.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Is there anywhere that shows a detailed list of all the new features. It states there are 100? Also it does not appear that you can still stop the text message alert and name from flashing up on the front screen. Help anyone?

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Is there anywhere that shows a detailed list of all the new features. It states there are 100? Also it does not appear that you can still stop the text message alert and name from flashing up on the front screen. Help anyone?

who'd of thought it
www.apple.com

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here