Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Invisible firm ( they don't have a book out )

EIE

Jan 23, 2013
:lol: touchy bunch you lot arent you. Herd has phoned me in tears that you've banned him, bullies.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
seriously mate, the last proper punch up I had was in '82

255 of my lot copped it, mind you...we took an estimated 650 of the other pwopa nawties with us.
now....do yourself a favour son, and f*** off.

you wanna start talking wars?
I'm in a different fuckin league poppet.

bonjour :smile:

Best ever use of the word 'poppet' on the internet ever.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I remember a little crew of arsenal getting a proper caning outside the cricketers from two trannies ( one of whom was wielding a for sale sign) after the FA cup game in 87 or 88 (Niall Quinn scored to settle it if that helps??) it was one of the most hilarious and at the same time disturbing things I've ever seen..

There was at least one other NSCer there as I remember him lobbing a dart board at the retreating clock end twats about 5 minutes later.

Anyone going to confess?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
seriously mate, the last proper punch up I had was in '82

255 of my lot copped it, mind you...we took an estimated 650 of the other pwopa nawties with us.
now....do yourself a favour son, and f*** off.

you wanna start talking wars?
I'm in a different fuckin league poppet.

bonjour :smile:

Go on Royal! :)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I remember a little crew of arsenal getting a proper caning outside the cricketers from two trannies ( one of whom was wielding a for sale sign) after the FA cup game in 87 or 88 (Niall Quinn scored to settle it if that helps??) it was one of the most hilarious and at the same time disturbing things I've ever seen..

There was at least one other NSCer there as I remember him lobbing a dart board at the retreating clock end twats about 5 minutes later.

Anyone going to confess?

Was it a certain follicularly challenged tattooed chap [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION]?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just for the record the club that doesn't have a firm yes the same one that invaded the Brighton home end at the Goldstone ground and riot police were called on .
The club that has no firm that battled with the Turks in Coppenhagen
The club that had no fans that used to have three sides at White Hart Lane and won the league their in 71 and swarmed the pitch and were taking the piss down the seven sisters road
The club with no firm that mullered West Ham in the North Bank in 1982 ( Arsenal fan dies after the game due to fierce fighting
Please disregard the comments above as Arsenal FC do not have a firm called the herd
This post is for the brain dead so called Brighton fans and not the decent fans that I have no gripe with

That is fascinating! someone should write a book about it...............anyone know where Cass Pennant is?

Last edited:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Just for the record the club that doesn't have a firm yes the same one that invaded the Brighton home end at the Goldstone ground and riot police were called on .
The club that had no fans that used to have three sides at White Hart Lane and won the league their in 71 and swarmed the pitch and were taking the piss down the seven sisters road
The club with no firm that mullered West Ham in the North Bank in 1982 ( Arsenal fan dies after the game due to fierce fighting
Please disregard the comments above as Arsenal FC do not have a firm called the herd
This post is for the brain dead so called Brighton fans and not the decent fans that I have no gripe with

Are you still here? Better grazing elsewhere matey. Run along now please.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The Herd has got to be the shittest name for a firm ever.

Imagine the reminisces of days wilding it with "the herd" snigger.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
:lol: touchy bunch you lot arent you. Herd has phoned me in tears that you've banned him, bullies.

I will miss him, he was great fun. Pass on my regards will you.

He used to call me Smelly Fish............ it was funny and clever.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

When was that?

Certainly not in our first old League 1 game, when your mob tried to come in bt the away pen and got smashed to bits. The first one in was litterally out cold. :thumbsup:

Or maybe you are thinking of the League Cup night game a few weeks later when your mob sneeked in just after the gates opened apparently, while we were still out looking for you? Yes, you "took" it, but with nobody in there and the OB would not let us near you to kick you out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here