Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Invisible firm ( they don't have a book out )

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
The club with no firm that mullered West Ham in the North Bank in 1982 ( Arsenal fan dies after the game due to fierce fighting)
seriously mate, the last proper punch up I had was in '82

255 of my lot copped it, mind you...we took an estimated 650 of the other pwopa nawties with us.
now....do yourself a favour son, and f*** off.

you wanna start talking wars?
I'm in a different fuckin league poppet.

bonjour :smile:

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Just for the record the club that doesn't have a firm yes the same one that invaded the Brighton home end at the Goldstone ground and riot police were called on .
The club that has no firm that battled with the Turks in Coppenhagen
The club that had no fans that used to have three sides at White Hart Lane and won the league their in 71 and swarmed the pitch and were taking the piss down the seven sisters road
The club with no firm that mullered West Ham in the North Bank in 1982 ( Arsenal fan dies after the game due to fierce fighting
Please disregard the comments above as Arsenal FC do not have a firm called the herd
This post is for the brain dead so called Brighton fans and not the decent fans that I have no gripe with

WOW, cool story....

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Just for the record the club that doesn't have a firm yes the same one that invaded the Brighton home end at the Goldstone ground and riot police were called on .
The club that had no fans that used to have three sides at White Hart Lane and won the league their in 71 and swarmed the pitch and were taking the piss down the seven sisters road
The club with no firm that mullered West Ham in the North Bank in 1982 ( Arsenal fan dies after the game due to fierce fighting
Please disregard the comments above as Arsenal FC do not have a firm called the herd
This post is for the brain dead so called Brighton fans and not the decent fans that I have no gripe with

Can you confirm which one of your invisible firm threw a Saveloy at Ernest?

How BIG will the GOONERS FIRM be ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He's been banned. Now we're never know who threw that saveloy back in 88.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He's been banned. Now we're never know who threw that saveloy back in 88.

88 you say, well that rules out the herd, he was a face in the 71 taking of White Hart Lane and Seven Sisters road all the way upto 1982 when he slipped away from the limelight and married a scouse bint and moved to Kent to start a buisness working in the mornings only.

Alas I will miss the nerd

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
You really are a fuckwit aren't you......... Mod, would it be bad form to post his phone number on here, he kept sending it to me over the weekend, he deserves a Jamie special surely.?

He assured me that the pubs around the station were empty of Albion fans on Saturday, the Herd apparently looked in all of them, but we couldnt be found,....... should have gone to specsavers.

Anyone can turn up early and take over a ground spurs 71???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here