Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interview

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
taking place today................from a good source and the name of the interviewee is .......................Steve Coppell, job's his if he can agree terms.
You heard it here first !!!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Coppell? Steve Coppell? Wow, you're right, this is the first time I've heard that name linked with the job.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
No, Stephen Coppell that well known local plumber. They are interviewing as the old one they used is all washed out.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
No, Stephen Coppell that well known local plumber. They are interviewing as the old one they used is all washed out.

yeah.. gone round the u bend... help him ..hes drowning !!!:ohmy:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I heard from a source that the rumour is that something's going to be announced at some point. I don't know who my source is, nor do I know what rumour is being announced. I do know that both the source and the rumour are both good and very reliable. You can be rest assured the source and the rumour, whilst being totally unsubstantiated is a real possibility and that whatever it is may be announced at some point in the future.

You heard it hear first :bigwave:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Can somebody not drive past the Little Chef at Hickstead and check?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
theres a not so old thread pretty similar to this one where the poster whom originated a story was publicly ridiculed simply because he/she hadnt posted very much and therefore must be a liar, 24 hours later the would be scoundrel is now being bummed from all angles by appologetic non believers. some folk never learn i guess.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
If Coppell is being interviewed for the job and its all about money, then Bloom should meet his requirement, within reason.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Would I lie to you ?? There's a difference between being linked and being interviewed I think you'll agree?

Yeah there is, and I'm not suggesting you are lying at all. Just that a lot of people on here have a 'source', there are loads of rumours, some turn out to be true, some don't. Unless your source is Tony Bloom then the chances are whatever you've heard isn't 100% definite. I may well be right, it may not. I'm happy to wait and see, but if Coppell is confirmed as Manager then there are numerous people on here who are going to say "see, I was right, my source was correct" etc. The truth is that unless Bloom has told you himself then noone really knows for sure.

Remember El Pres' "Gannon is coming, I have a great source and if I doesn't I will ban myself for 40 days"?

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
theres a not so old thread pretty similar to this one where the poster whom originated a story was publicly ridiculed simply because he/she hadnt posted very much and therefore must be a liar, 24 hours later the would be scoundrel is now being bummed from all angles by appologetic non believers. some folk never learn i guess.

guess you're saying because I haven't posted as many threads as some of the drivel on here, I am not to be believed ??? second thoughts, don't understand what you are saying actually.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Yeah there is, and I'm not suggesting you are lying at all. Just that a lot of people on here have a 'source', there are loads of rumours, some turn out to be true, some don't. Unless your source is Tony Bloom then the chances are whatever you've heard isn't 100% definite. I may well be right, it may not. I'm happy to wait and see, but if Coppell is confirmed as Manager then there are numerous people on here who are going to say "see, I was right, my source was correct" etc. The truth is that unless Bloom has told you himself then noone really knows for sure.

Remember El Pres' "Gannon is coming, I have a great source and if I doesn't I will ban myself for 40 days"?

So happens you are very close to whom my source is !

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
guess you're saying because I haven't posted as many threads as some of the drivel on here, I am not to be believed ??? second thoughts, don't understand what you are saying actually.

Quite the opposite to the 1st bit, and the 2nd bit you wouldnt be the 1st or last that has no idea what im on about :D

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I heard from a source that the rumour is that something's going to be announced at some point. I don't know who my source is, nor do I know what rumour is being announced. I do know that both the source and the rumour are both good and very reliable. You can be rest assured the source and the rumour, whilst being totally unsubstantiated is a real possibility and that whatever it is may be announced at some point in the future.

You heard it hear first :bigwave:

Good work Sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here