Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I know for definate that the new manager will be a man, who has played football at a professional level, and has been a football manager before. He will have been interviewed by Tony Bloom and will be announced to the fans, in the near future, as the new manager of Brighton & Hove Albion. He will remain Brighton manager uintil such time as he or the board decide he should no longer be manager of Brighton & Hove Albion. At that time he will cease to be Brighton manager and a new manager will be announced a short time after, as the new manager of Brighton & Hove Albion.

You heard it here.......

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I know for definate that the new manager will be a man, who has played football at a professional level, and has been a football manager before. He will have been interviewed by Tony Bloom and will be announced to the fans, in the near future, as the new manager of Brighton & Hove Albion. He will remain Brighton manager uintil such time as he or the board decide he should no longer be manager of Brighton & Hove Albion. At that time he will cease to be Brighton manager and a new manager will be announced a short time after, as the new manager of Brighton & Hove Albion.

You heard it here.......
Source?? ???

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I know for definate that the new manager will be a man, who has played football at a professional level

Now you have said that, how funny would it be if Hope Powell was announced as our new manager?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Now you have said that, how funny would it be if Hope Powell was announced as our new manager?
I did think that as I typed it, but what are the chances!?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here