Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Internet TV Show, Gus and Kezenga LuaLua.

Kellows Bootlaces

Dec 7, 2009
Afternoon all,

Congrats on your win on Saturday, it was well deserved. Anyway, you may remember that down here at Exeter we produce a weekly 20 minute internet tv show called Kellows Bootlaces.. and after Saturdays game we caught up with GP and KLL.

Both interviews are in part 1, hope you enjoy.

http://www.kellowsbootlaces.co.uk

Last edited:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
NICE ONE.

Superb work.

As a side note would you agree that Kazenga Lua Lua is THE most FLAIRtastic player ever to have played against Exeter City?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
PM Buzzer might wish to watch that too, as he missed the game, as he missed out on his favourite Gully's Girl in the special tiny shorts outfit.

Kellows Bootlaces

Dec 7, 2009
NICE ONE.

Superb work.

As a side note would you agree that Kazenga Lua Lua is THE most FLAIRtastic player ever to have played against Exeter City?

Yep, he's quality, no doubt. As you saw from the interview, he scored against our youth team in the 1/4 finals of the youth FA Cup.... and did about 6 back flips!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Brilliant - I love UK Dominos Pizza - the Abu Dhabi version is decidedly average

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Superb: and their manager is one who wears his heart on his sleeve: possibly the longest the three longest answers I have ever heard....

Kellows Bootlaces

Dec 7, 2009
Superb: and their manager is one who wears his heart on his sleeve: possibly the longest the three longest answers I have ever heard....

:thumbsup:

You're telling me! he's a top bloke... and a good friend of Gus according to the programme! I think they were paired together while doing their uefa pro.

Thanks for the feedback.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here