Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Internet TV Show, Gus and Kezenga LuaLua.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
:thumbsup:

You're telling me! he's a top bloke... and a good friend of Gus according to the programme! I think they were paired together while doing their uefa pro.

Thanks for the feedback.

I don't think that's past tense - I think they're doing that course now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good stuff that.
Great interview with Sir Gus. Is it just me, or is he an absolutely TOP BLOKE?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Well done Gentlemen - a fine programme indeed!

Kellows Bootlaces

Dec 7, 2009
Thanks for all the feedback guys, if I can help in any way, getting a show of the ground for you, just let me know..... I owe you one after giving us Lammie Robertson and John Templeman for Fred Binney...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We NEED an Albion show like that!

Sure, we have Seagulls Player, but this has personality (something that is also missing from our match programme).

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Another great show :clap2: Hope your boys stay up so we can enjoy the shows next season too :thumbsup:

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Thanks for all the feedback guys, if I can help in any way, getting a show of the ground for you, just let me know..... I owe you one after giving us Lammie Robertson and John Templeman for Fred Binney...

Not sure what you mean by this - Lammie, Temps and Binney were all good players!

Excellent show, thanks

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Afternoon all,

Congrats on your win on Saturday, it was well deserved. Anyway, you may remember that down here at Exeter we produce a weekly 20 minute internet tv show called Kellows Bootlaces.. and after Saturdays game we caught up with GP and KLL.

Both interviews are in part 1, hope you enjoy.

http://www.kellowsbootlaces.co.uk

Brilliant program that, real supporters, good production, great interviews. top stuff, keep it up!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We NEED an Albion show like that!

Sure, we have Seagulls Player, but this has personality (something that is also missing from our match programme).

I'd love to take part in something like this, but I just don't have the time. Agreed is has personality, which makes it so enjoyable

Kellows Bootlaces

Dec 7, 2009
Not sure what you mean by this - Lammie, Temps and Binney were all good players!

Excellent show, thanks

Yes, they were, but I think we got the best of the deal at the time. Lammie was fantastic for us, while Fred wanted to move on... Incidently I saw Lammie about 18 months ago... he's in good nick!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutley brilliant show - it's great to see some 'real' football tv from real fans. I admire your commitment - esp on an away day to wait behind and do interviews etc - top work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here