Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

International Space Station visible tonight?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just the one star like dot moving roughly NW to SE

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:lol: Won't detach until Monday!!

yeah looking at the live data site linked above it appears the shuttle is miles ahead of the ISS!! very confusing, either way saw it again tonight with the binoculars this time. Also had a quick gander at a few stars & constellations and stuff....must get up the downs away from the crappy street lights!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
yeah looking at the live data site linked above it appears the shuttle is miles ahead of the ISS!! very confusing, either way saw it again tonight with the binoculars this time. Also had a quick gander at a few stars & constellations and stuff....must get up the downs away from the crappy street lights!

I'm up for that Ditchling Beacon it is, in the summer We can have a star party. I'm sure Ben and Dee will be up for it!! :D Don't want to go by myself it will be scary!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm up for that Ditchling Beacon it is, in the summer We can have a star party. I'm sure Ben and Dee will be up for it!! :D

haha yeah! I was think more up the back way like top of the Dyke overlooking Fulking...then we can have a beer in the pub after!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Has this turned into a dogging thread?!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here