Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
The West Stand is an absolute f***ing BEAST.:amex:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Great pics, although the 4th pic (east stand) looks quite small.

Why do you always have to find something to complain about in the Amex pictures? I know you've only had to endure Withdean for a year but surely you can appreciate how much better the Amex is and how long others have been waiting. Besides it will be expanded one day anyway :shrug:

Sep 1, 2010
Why do you always have to find something to complain about in the Amex pictures? I know you've only had to endure Withdean for a year but surely you can appreciate how much better the Amex is and how long others have been waiting. Besides it will be expanded one day anyway :shrug:

Lips of cement

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I still think the East Stand looks a bit naff...there's a bit of the MK Dons about it with that unfinished look.

Their whole ground is worse than that, and I'll put money on which one gets finished first!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I still think the East Stand looks a bit naff...there's a bit of the MK Dons about it with that unfinished look.

Thats because the 2nd tier will be going on top once the planning permission has been granted.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Can I just say it again ..... I love Tony Bloom! Man love, like I've never known before.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Great views.

The next batch of Albion's own gallery pics should show a lot of internal improvments too.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
When the East Stand (upper tier) is finished I guess the upper tier will overhang the lower tier as there doesn't appear to be much room up there for seating - as in the WSU. Anybody seen any official plans or is it not at design stage as yet?

ps I've seen on other threads posters' paintshop interpretations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here