Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interfere with ducks!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Just saw the Bristol City ground (planned) and asked my GF a slightly anti Falmer person which she'd rather have there.

Of course she said neither, she said I want it as a village, I made the point she should have said something when they built the A27 and those TWO universities. She said she loves the pond. Now I was at uni today and the tallest part of the West stand is up (part of it) I park at the pond and you cant see nadder... She said in a tone that made me sound like a VILLAGE IDIOT 'The noise from the fans will interfere with the ducks!'

We've heard it all now! Brighton fans interfering with ducks! :facepalm:

P.S after seeing this she says she isnt anti falmer she was when she lived there! Right.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Now I was at uni today and the tallest part of the West stand is up (part of it) I park at the pond and you cant see nadder...

That's nowhere near the tallest part! Don't forget it's be taller half way along, and then there's the arch.

But bollox to her anyway.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
East Stand....tallest part of the EAST stand!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Why would you want to go out with someone who hates falmer? thats the alternative to someone walking about brighton in a Crystal Palace shirt.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dump her. Ignoramus.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Part of the west stand is up too, don't you know

oohh I did'nt know...been too enthralled by the ARCH to see anything else, thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
She isn't against it she was, Not bothered now. And I can't dump her for that! I just need to teach her! Plus she is stunning and great in every other way. And as I know after that statement you'll require a photo. Dark hair. :drool:

Attachments

• sophndemma.jpg
    sophndemma.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
shes quite right tear that eyesore down, viva la duck

:lolol: oh lord, I can't believe someone posted a photo of their girlfriend on NSC. :facepalm:

One of my friends, a phd student at Sussex was very anti but now can't wait to go to a match.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A Mallard friend of mine has been informed of her comments & they reckon they have a good case for being compensated for her venomous accusations. I hope she's got rich parents - 'cos she's gonna get clobbered with a hefty legal BILL for this..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here