Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interfere with ducks!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
She lived there? She was a student at the uni? Not from Brighton? Tell her to shut it!

Or is this all a cunning plan to show off that you have a girlfriend who is not a fat munter?

She lived there? She was a student at the uni? Not from Brighton? Tell her to shut it!

Or is this all a cunning plan to show off that you have a girlfriend who is not a fat munter?

I believe it is. Me, well the self-confessed Rottingdean Love Machine, it's all a ruse. I could only dream of getting with a chick like that. I had to settle for Sonia Jackson on new years eve.

getattachmentnm.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There's a law against interfering with Ducks. What's the Difference between a Hamster and a Nun? You can't f u c k a Nun

i assure you , you actually can f*** a nun , but getting back to the meat and potatoes of the thread , if your GF is not an absolute minx with a silver medal for botty sport...........DUMPINGTON...!!!:thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3368136 said:
I believe it is. Me, well the self-confessed Rottingdean Love Machine, it's all a ruse. I could only dream of getting with a chick like that. I had to settle for Sonia Jackson on new years eve.

getattachmentnm.jpg

sorry , i have i wandered into the caption competition by mistake...???

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

getattachmentnm.jpg

Is that really you danny? Can I finally put a face to all the tales of depravity? Although, the manic captain kirk has so far filled the role perfectly.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

getattachmentnm.jpg

Which one is Danny ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3368237 said:
Let me give you a clue, when I bend over naked first thing in the morning, my jacksie doesn't look like the surface of the moon close up with a huge skipping rope going down the middle.

:sick:

At least... I hope it doesn't?

you need to stop doing wierd shit with your hair mate , you'll be bald by the time you're 40...XX:wave:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
She isn't against it she was, Not bothered now. And I can't dump her for that! I just need to teach her! Plus she is stunning and great in every other way. And as I know after that statement you'll require a photo. Dark hair. :drool:

Why has she got a massive red mark across her face? Has she been in a fight?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Right, so to rate Drumstick's girlfriend, as is clearly the REAL intention of this thread.

I think that she has nice looking boobs and obviously isn't a chunker HOWEVER her boat doesn't really do it for me so it would probably just be a sex thing for me.

I would say 7/10 because it looks like she has big young boobs

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Not a student, She doesn't like the students acting like twats. And no I posted the photo to stop people moaning about useless without pics. What's the harm if your proud. Nothing she hasn't got on Facebook.

To make you all happy I'll remove it.

Awaits.:needpics:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here