Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting view from Crewe - YAH BOO!

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Looks like Cardiff fans weren't amused about their Crewe preview. The article has had the following message stuck all over it:

"THIS PART OF THE ARTICLE HAD TO BE REMOVED AS A BUNCH OF HUMOURLESS CARDIFF FANS EMAILED RIVALS WHO THEN INSTANTLY BACKED DOWN AND ASKED ME TO REMOVE IT. WHILST THE COMMENTS ARE NOT REMOTELY LIBELLOUS OR ILLEGAL, THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED ANYWAY."

f***ing humourless hooligans the lot of 'em.

Yes, the Cardiff fans reacted to my preview so ferociously that they complained to Rivals, threatened me and promised to sue me for all I've got through the courts. They are now camped out on the crewealex.co.uk message board, expressing their communal disgust.

The comment that had them so incensed was:

'Cardiff should be OK. As long as Dave Jones stays away from care homes.'

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
JonC said:
Cardiff should be OK. As long as Dave Jones stays away from care homes.'

:lolol:

oh dear

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
JonC said:
Yes, the Cardiff fans reacted to my preview so ferociously that they complained to Rivals, threatened me and promised to sue me for all I've got through the courts. They are now camped out on the crewealex.co.uk message board, expressing their communal disgust.

The comment that had them so incensed was:

'Cardiff should be OK. As long as Dave Jones stays away from care homes.'

I've looked at this, what a ridiculous over reaction from the boyos.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
So THAT was they were kicking off about. I thought it had something to do with the descriptions of their support as "cocaine dealers".

May I recommend you look at www.hof.org.uk when researching Millwall. It really is a fascinating insight into the mind of a 'Wall fan.

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
So THAT was they were kicking off about. I thought it had something to do with the descriptions of their support as "cocaine dealers".

May I recommend you look at www.hof.org.uk when researching Millwall. It really is a fascinating insight into the mind of a 'Wall fan.

Oh they were kicking off about all of the preview. Humourless fuckers.

House of Fun is a quality website and it's the Millwall site I go on whenever we play them. So insightful...

Albion Rob

JonC said:
Crewe has developed an awesome reputation for violence in recent years. Our fans are cold blooded maniacal killers who would fight anyone, maybe even Harold Shipman. We regularly travel to away games and take their end to much delight and whooping from our shaven headed, bare chested, BNP tattooed hordes. In fact, we're so mad that the word 'Crewe' has no become so synonymous with violence that it brings a shudder to people when you say it. The club motto is: 'I'll kick your f***ing head in'.

Now Rob, imagine if the things you say were actually funny and see if that boosts your already inflated ego.

This thread has turned well gay now. Next thing I know, I'll be bending allowing a couple of big Brigton blokes off NSC to do me up the arse with their massive 12" cocks. I can't wait.

I can't see where you're coming from here. In one breath you go on about your mate who gets slung out of the City Ground then goes back in the Trent End and gets thrown out again.

I ask whether you do the same at Stoke and you get the hump.

And now I feel bad for putting this thread back on the top of the agenda (for a minute at least) so it's back to NSP.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
JonC said:
Oh they were kicking off about all of the preview. Humourless fuckers.

I read your 'preview' (and I use the term loosely). I'll admit it was vaguely amusing in parts, but only in parts. Mostly it was a pile of old cliched, unimaginative shite.

Phillip Schofield and Shakin Stevens are Cardiff fans? Are you sure?

I'd have been more inclined to mention the Super Furry Animals. Or Welsh international rugby players such as Neil Jenkins and Gareth Thomas. Or the Olympic swimmimg medalist David Davies. Or that bloke who is the lead singer in Gene, Martin something-or-other. Or the guy with the curly hair who used to play drums for the Stereophonics. Or one of the nutters off Dirty Sanchez. At least they actually ARE City fans.

And it's not Sam Hamann. It's SAM HAMMAM, you dull fucker.

If you're going to plaster your shit all over the internet, then at least have the good grace to do a tiny bit of research, for f***'s sake.

I should point out that your Dave Jones comment wasn't in the least bit amusing either. You'd deserve a kick in the bollocks for that alone. If you had any.

Now that's laid down the gauntlet :clap2: JonC and TLB are quite well-matched in their style, so this heavyweight contest could be worth keeping an eye on :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here