Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting view from Crewe - YAH BOO!

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Eh? I was sorry about that. Getting kicked out of grounds is not big or clever.

I was just pissed off because you called me a f***ing hooligan.

You are a f***ing hooligan.

And getting kicked out of ground IS big and clever. I've currently only got one in my collection; Forest. Apparently calling a steward a '!!!!' (and being pissed) pisses them off. As does getting back into the Trent End. And getting kicked out again.

Albion Rob

JonC said:
You are a f***ing hooligan.

And getting kicked out of ground IS big and clever. I've currently only got one in my collection; Forest. Apparently calling a steward a '!!!!' (and being pissed) pisses them off. As does getting back into the Trent End. And getting kicked out again.

Do you do that in the Boothen End, also?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Buzza said:
He says he like's Brighton!

I wonder what he says about teams he doesn't like!

Liked your swift retort Race!

Had to be said :)

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Race said:
Had to be said :)

Must have missed that then.

What part do you actually disagree with. I think 'rotund' is a rather apt description of guy.

I was going to call him a tubby, balding, ageing, shite past-it but changed my mind on consideration. ;)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
JonC said:
Must have missed that then.

What part do you actually disagree with. I think 'rotund' is a rather apt description of guy.

I was going to call him a tubby, balding, ageing, shite past-it but changed my mind on consideration. ;)

:lolol: Sorry race, but that is fairly amusing.
:lolol:

What rollicking, knockabout fun this thread is :drink: :drink:

You can really forgive anything, as long as it's done with a bit of style :)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm really feeling the love in this thread.

Evocative of the Big Brother house in many respects

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Albion Rob said:
How was that patronising? That was a serious questions. You Crewe boys seem well game.

Crewe has developed an awesome reputation for violence in recent years. Our fans are cold blooded maniacal killers who would fight anyone, maybe even Harold Shipman. We regularly travel to away games and take their end to much delight and whooping from our shaven headed, bare chested, BNP tattooed hordes. In fact, we're so mad that the word 'Crewe' has no become so synonymous with violence that it brings a shudder to people when you say it. The club motto is: 'I'll kick your f***ing head in'.

Now Rob, imagine if the things you say were actually funny and see if that boosts your already inflated ego.

This thread has turned well gay now. Next thing I know, I'll be bending allowing a couple of big Brigton blokes off NSC to do me up the arse with their massive 12" cocks. I can't wait.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Looks like Cardiff fans weren't amused about their Crewe preview. The article has had the following message stuck all over it:

"THIS PART OF THE ARTICLE HAD TO BE REMOVED AS A BUNCH OF HUMOURLESS CARDIFF FANS EMAILED RIVALS WHO THEN INSTANTLY BACKED DOWN AND ASKED ME TO REMOVE IT. WHILST THE COMMENTS ARE NOT REMOTELY LIBELLOUS OR ILLEGAL, THEY HAVE BEEN REMOVED ANYWAY."

f***ing humourless hooligans the lot of 'em.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
JonC said:
This thread has turned well gay now. Next thing I know, I'll be bending allowing a couple of big Brigton blokes off NSC to do me up the arse with their massive 12" cocks. I can't wait.

yes please:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here