Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting view from Crewe - YAH BOO!

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
to prove we have got a sense of humour, I thought it was funny.

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I thought it was funny, but this bit...

"Suspiciously, they did win the Coca Cola money"

How DARE they question my integrity?!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He says he like's Brighton!

I wonder what he says about teams he doesn't like!

Liked your swift retort Race!

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Marc said:
I think a lot of the time Jon Colclough is tongue in cheek. Check out his critique of his OWN club Crewe.
http://www.extratime.corporalcarrot..._from=&ucat=97&

But there's no doubt he pisses off other clubs. Look at Port Vale's reaction to a story last year about them
http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/i...?showtopic=5792

Whoa. I do get around a bit. I'm like a cheap Slovakian whore.

Marc said:
I'm sorry but I laught out LOUD many times during that, brilliant write up and one that Easy 10 could'nt even get NEAR :D

I'm gonna e-mail the bloke/woman and congratulate him/her

Cheers Marc. Don't bother emailing me; just go straight to thejoncolcloughfanclub.com and use the password: hereallyisverysexy. Digressing slightly I have to say that (when I read NSP) you're my FAVOURITEST bald Brighton fan I don't know. I love reading your melancholy attitude about your love life and failure to find love.

Edna - hilarious. What a stunning riposte. Would have been even better if more than 10 people had read it. And the Kanchelskis joke was especially for you good people. Geddit?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
JonC said:

Cheers Marc. Don't bother emailing me; just go straight to thejoncolcloughfanclub.com and use the password: hereallyisverysexy. Digressing slightly I have to say that (when I read NSP) you're my FAVOURITEST bald Brighton fan I don't know. I love reading your melancholy attitude about your love life and failure to find love.

WHOA i got a fan :D replied on the messageboard earlier...oh and I gave my number to a bird last night :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Marc said:
WHOA i got a fan :D replied on the messageboard earlier...oh and I gave my number to a bird last night :thumbsup:

I haven't looked at NSP recently, there's only so many times you can go in the Wank Bank. I also discovered that everyone on there, bar you, Safeway and (very surprisingly Dwayne) are tossers with a highly inflated view of themselves due to the fact that they have spent the last 5 years with their head shoved far up their arses. Dwayne is also an arrogant fucker, but at least he talks utter bollocks and is easy to laugh at.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
JonC said:
Dwayne is also an arrogant fucker, but at least he talks utter bollocks and is easy to laugh at.

you're an NSP NATURAL mate :D

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Scotty M said:
watford is genius:lolol: :lolol:

The away fans get wound up every single time, despite the fact that people off our message board warn them in advance that I will take the piss.

It's been fun doing the site - high points include Dario calling me an 'irresponsible journalist' who 'isn't really a supporter of the club' after I mistakenly predicted that we had signed Billy Paynter from Vale. Martin Foyle's response (featured on the back page of the local rag) described me as a 'sad internet freak'. Then there was the time when Jason Roberts threatened to sue me for calling him an 'illiterate little turd'. You see, he didn't spell his name wrong. There's actually TWO WAYS OF SPELLING IT. Aaaaahhh......

JonC said:
I haven't looked at NSP recently, there's only so many times you can go in the Wank Bank. I also discovered that everyone on there, bar you, Safeway and (very surprisingly Dwayne) are tossers with a highly inflated view of themselves due to the fact that they have spent the last 5 years with their head shoved far up their arses. Dwayne is also an arrogant fucker, but at least he talks utter bollocks and is easy to laugh at.

We should set up some sort of partnership. Me and Chappers LOVE Crewe. Our favourite player is Kenny Lunt. :)

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Safeway said:
We should set up some sort of partnership. Me and Chappers LOVE Crewe. Our favourite player is Kenny Lunt. :)

Yeah, I know. Chappers is a proper big SAD BASTARD because he sent me a PM apologising for his behaviour at Crewe.

Originally sent by Chapper
On whole we probably did go over the top with our moaning but it ain't nice travelling for so long and seeing a team to down to debatable decisions, you can probably understand this. Anyhoo, just thought I'd drop a line, sorry if our behaviour has left you with a poor view of Albion fans, certainly in my case it was not the intention.

He seems to think I was upset by you getting kicked out :shootself

What a nice young man.

Albion Rob

L O f***ing L.

Decent report, nicely written. I think I also saw one from him stating they would get in to double figures points-wise this season.

QUALLA.

:dunce: :D :jester: :lolol: :lolol: :jester: :dunce: :jester: :jester: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :jester: :lol: :lol: :angel: :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :angel: :angel: :angel: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cool: :cool: :clap2: :clap2: :lol: :lol: :lolol: :lol: :lolol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :) :) :) :) :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :cool: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Whare the f*** is the thumbsup?

:lolol: :) :) :lolol: :) :) :jester: :jester: :dunce: :jester: :dunce: :p :D :D :cool: :p :cool: :p :drink: :drink: :drink: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :angel: :angel: :angel: :jester: :dunce: :wave: :wave: :wave: :D :p :cool: :lolol: :) :angel: :clap2: :p :p :D :D :wave: :clap: :clap2: :) :jester: :jester: :dunce: :wave: :D :lolol:

Albion Rob

Safeway said:
AHAHAHAHA!! What a CHISLA. Never knew about that. We reacted like we did cos we was PISSFACED. :jester:

(I also felt pretty ashamed after what happened, but would never admit it.)

I thought you boys did well, only thing you missed out on was battering the 11-year-olds in that little stand at the end then bumming them in to next week.

:clap2: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
JonC said:
Yeah, I know. Chappers is a proper big SAD BASTARD because he sent me a PM apologising for his behaviour at Crewe.

He seems to think I was upset by you getting kicked out :shootself

What a nice young man.

Eh? I was sorry about that. Getting kicked out of grounds is not big or clever.

I was just pissed off because you called me a f***ing hooligan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here