Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inigo Calderon for captain?

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
You need talkers everywhere and Crofts has been excellent since being given the armband. nice to hear people being positive about a new signing for a change though.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You're a mong if you think we should change captain, a mong if you can't even spell your own location, and a mong if you think that's hypocrisy.

Go play in the traffic or something.
:lol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Maybe a silly question but just how good is Senior Calderon's command of English for a start ?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Doesn't picking up on, and taking the piss out of other peoples spelling mistakes and general grammer result in a ban these days??

I thought it did.

No, only if you take the piss out of their spelling and grammAr.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Maybe a silly question but just how good is Senior Calderon's command of English for a start ?

Not really relevant, when calderon is berating kuipers for yet another dropped ball, it doesnt matter language it is being done in as long as there is PLENTY of gesturing going on

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Not really relevant, when calderon is berating kuipers for yet another dropped ball, it doesnt matter language it is being done in as long as there is PLENTY of gesturing going on

So the only communication required from your captain is the berating of his colleagues?

Definitely sticking with my previous judgement of you I think.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So the only communication required from your captain is the berating of his colleagues?

Definitely sticking with my previous judgement of you I think.

Whens its kuipers yes, but dont worry, I havnt changed my opinions of you either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here