Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inigo Calderon for captain?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Only listened to the commentary but seemed to be talking all game, telling the players to calm down, plenty of hand gestures. Plus it would be very flair!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
One game jesus some people.

Good start by Inigo.Spanish flair

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You're a mong if you think we should change captain, a mong if you can't even spell your own location, and a mong if you think that's hypocrisy.

Go play in the traffic or something.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
And what message does that send to Crofts, who has been practically ever-present, and has done a great job all season? Nice to hear that he played well though, good full backs are a seriously under-rated commodity by a lot of clubs IMO.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Your right, there isnt!

I dont seem to recall WW sugesting that we change captain after someones FIRST game because he heard on the RADIO that he talked a bit and waved his hands around!

No bt obviously his opinions on some of our players are equally laughable.

The only reason i made this thread is because ive heard crofts described as a 'temporary captain'. Implying poyet isnt 100% happy with him.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I get the feeling he's going to be tasked with "leading" the defensive side of things on the pitch. He won't be made Captain - for the various reasons others have highlighted. It would appear he had a solid debut, and I expect him to make a difference given his experience; especially as a leader and Captain (with his other clubs.)

A potentially superb signing, this is something I felt before he played today, and with this performance he's gone someway to establishing that as fact.

Wonderful result... well done boys!

Albion

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Go play in the traffic or something.

Ouch. Your a mong for your opinions on dicker. Your a mong for vanishing when we started playing well and then magically reappearing when things took a dive and your a mong for persistantly hounding out players who havnt had a decent run in the team.

Oh and it is fairly hypocritic, unless your trying to suggest you have NEVER started a sensationalist thread about a player after one game? :shrug:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
No bt obviously his opinions on some of our players are equally laughable.

The only reason i made this thread is because ive heard crofts described as a 'temporary captain'. Implying poyet isnt 100% happy with him.

Whatever you think of his views of our players it still doesnt make him a Hypocrite does it?

And I dont think there 'equally laughable' atall, Im sure he hasnt said a player should be made captain after listening to one game on the radio or even slated a player after only listening to them on the radio!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Ouch. Your a mong for your opinions on dicker. Your a mong for vanishing when we started playing well and then magically reappearing when things took a dive and your a mong for persistantly hounding out players who havnt had a decent run in the team.

Oh and it is fairly hypocritic, unless your trying to suggest you have NEVER started a sensationalist thread about a player after one game? :shrug:

Are we not playing well at the moment then?

Lets face it, you've acted irrationally and didnt think about what you were writing, you made yourself look like a bit of a tit and now your trying to argue your way out of it!

I think it might be a good idea for you to stop talking now befoee you make yourself look worse!

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here