Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Info about Brighton..

CanaryYellow

Feb 12, 2010
Thanks for your answers - I find it fairly amusing that you think I'm arrogant yet you think Brighton is a club of the same stature as Norwich despite having spent the last 15-20 years plumbing the depths of the football league whereas we've spent only 1 season out of 51 out of the top two leagues and in that season we won the league going at more than 2 points per game.

I base things on facts and actual substance not potential. I listened to peterborough fans bang on about how they were going to reach the premiership in 3 years and look how that worked out for them. You might fulfil the potential that you think you have, but maybe you won't, who knows? What I do know though is that we'll still have attendences of 25k and 20k season ticket holders and you won't. You all know as little about my club as I know about yours, but it's you guys throwing the insults around, not me.

I'm sure you'll all pile in with typical norfolk based insults for me, but I don't care I've heard them all before.

Last edited:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Yawn.. Not surprising that news of Brighton coming back hasn't reached the sticks yet...

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Thanks for your answers - I find it fairly amusing that you think I'm arrogant yet you think Brighton is a club of the same stature as Norwich despite having spent the last 15-20 years plumbing the depths of the football league whereas we've spent only 1 season out of 51 out of the top two leagues and in that season we won the league going at more than 2 points per game.

I base things on facts and actual substance not potential. I listened to peterborough fans bang on about how they were going to reach the premiership in 3 years and look how that worked out for them. You might fulfil the potential that you think you have, but maybe you won't, who knows? What I do know though is that we'll still have attendences of 25k and 20k season ticket holders and you won't. You all know as little about my club as I know about yours, but it's you guys throwing the insults around, not me.

I'm sure you'll all pile in with typical norfolk based insults for me, but I don't care I've heard them all before.

ever experienced an FA CUP final?
In the last 15-20 years we've been in survival mode because of daylight robbery acted out by previous owners. In that time of being homeless we've managed to win 2 champonship titles, a Play-off final victory and have even beaten the richest team on this planet not to mention currently being top of the league with another title in our destiny (whilst still without a home). We are the example to others in what true support and passion is all about, whilst Norwich are just another one of those average English football clubs who've not really got much to write about other than your chairman getting pissed and trying to boost the atmosphere of the ground at half-time. "lets be avin yar"

Last edited:

CanaryYellow

Feb 12, 2010
Hahaha! We dont have much to write about? But you do? In the last decade we've won the championship and league 1 and played in the premiership including a 2-0 win over man utd. In the 10 years preceding that we competed in the uefa cup and knocked out bayern munich and finished 3rd in the premiership.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Hahaha! We dont have much to write about? But you do? In the last decade we've won the championship and league 1 and played in the premiership including a 2-0 win over man utd. In the 10 years preceding that we competed in the uefa cup and knocked out bayern munich and finished 3rd in the premiership.

whilst without a ground?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010

Love the fact that we so slipping under the radar...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Canary Yellow you really did not come here in peace did you? You came here for reasons of arrogance which you are applying with aplomb. Norwich are a small professional club, Brighton are a small professional club. The here and now shows your statistics are better than ours. Hey that's life, I for one can live with it. Tell you what I don't do though fella, I don't go finding Norwich message forums purely to wind up the locals, is it that boring on your side of England town? I think your supporters are just a little bitter in so much as we have given you the universal salute over Bennett when you thought you had a God given right to steal a League 1 player for a rip off price. Live with it buddy, just like you still have to live with an FA Cup Quarter Final in 1983. At the time we were on par, if not a bigger club than you, swings and roundabouts. Go back to your corner of the internet and take all your other rednecks that seem to have dumped themselves on a Brighton forum with you. It seems just a little strange how much interest you have in us.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

Hilarious how these stats make you a big club! I reckon 75% of the football league who have a ground as big as yours could match or better your history.
So throughout your whole history of pretty much always being in the top 2 leagues this is all you've done? excitement to the max indeed!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Hilarious how these stats make you a big club! I reckon 75% of the football league who have a ground as big as yours could match or better your history.
So throughout your whole history of pretty much always being in the top 2 leagues this is all you've done? excitement to the max indeed!

shhh, he's here to belittle US, pointing out to him the shortfalls of his own club will fall on deaf ears!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Canary Yellow you really did not come here in peace did you? You came here for reasons of arrogance which you are applying with aplomb. Norwich are a small professional club, Brighton are a small professional club. The here and now shows your statistics are better than ours. Hey that's life, I for one can live with it. Tell you what I don't do though fella, I don't go finding Norwich message forums purely to wind up the locals, is it that boring on your side of England town? I think your supporters are just a little bitter in so much as we have given you the universal salute over Bennett when you thought you had a God given right to steal a League 1 player for a rip off price. Live with it buddy, just like you still have to live with an FA Cup Quarter Final in 1983. At the time we were on par, if not a bigger club than you, swings and roundabouts. Go back to your corner of the internet and take all your other rednecks that seem to have dumped themselves on a Brighton forum with you. It seems just a little strange how much interest you have in us.

This. :banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here