Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incredible test match a gwarn - SA v AUS (merged)

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
That's what I called a highlights package. Plenty of wickets, dropped catches, referals, overturns and stats. How they fitted into the time and still had time for Pie man key, Cork the understated and Charles.........heaven only knows

Key will soon be the size of Russel Grant! 234-2 Smith 99 not out.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
England v West Indies was at Lords in 2004 - someone who responded on twitter

I was there for that, and for the next day when England were chasing a very modest total but Curtley Ambrose and Courtney Walsh bowled brilliantly to keep the pressure on throughout - incredibly tense day's cricket. Dominic Cork won us the game in the end. All that and I was there for FREE on a jolly.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
England v West Indies was at Lords in 2004 - someone who responded on twitter

I was there for that, and for the next day when England were chasing a very modest total but Curtley Ambrose and Courtney Walsh bowled brilliantly to keep the pressure on throughout - incredibly tense day's cricket. Dominic Cork won us the game in the end. All that and I was there for FREE on a jolly.

The match that saw all 4 innings in a day at Lords was at the end of June 2000. England v West Indies 2nd test Lords 2000. I know this because I was sat in the Compton Stand.

Ambrose retired from test cricket at the end of that 2000 tour of England, and Walsh retired in 2001...

The 2004 Lords test was a much more high scoring affair. England v West Indies 1st test Lords 2004

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here