Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incredible Article on the Mid Sussex Times site

Early customers find Boots closed - Local - Mid Sussex Times

Published on Monday 27 February 2012 13:21

Early shoppers at Boots in South Road, Haywards Heath, found the store closed this morning.

A sign on the door said: “Due to unforseen circumstances we do not have a pharmacist at present and so are unable to open this store.

“The store will open as soon as a locum pharmacist arrives, unfortunately we don’t yet know what time this will be.

“We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank our customers for their patience.” The store later opened.

The store opened later!:rolleyes: Never saw that twist coming!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
They're not afraid to tell it like it is, no matter how unpalatable.

I salute them.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
In the words of Viz: 'it's all kicking off in Haywards Heath'

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Its probably the most interesting thing to have happened in Haywards Heath this year. I do enjoy "Duck walks down street" headlines.

Plucky Mid Sussex Times reporter pictured during the Events in South Road.

p-1185.jpg

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Blimey. You turn your back for five minutes and the whole world comes crashing down. What's going on there then? :ohmy:

Front page of the Daily Mail tomorrow. Guaranteed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought "HAYWARDS HEATH WOMAN ON TV SHOW" could never be topped in the Midsussex Time dramatic headline stakes.

I was wrong. So, so wrong.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I thought "HAYWARDS HEATH WOMAN ON TV SHOW" could never be topped in the Midsussex Time dramatic headline stakes.

I was wrong. So, so wrong.

Yes, this has topped everything in Mid Sussex. Even that 'Micky Adams setting up a love-nest in Burgess Hill' story.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Probably the most exciting story the Middy has ever reported on.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has order been restored? Does an uneasy calm lie over the streets of Haywards Heath this morning?

Afraid not Tom. None of us can leave our houses due to hundreds of international reporters outside our doors. It's the kids I feel sorry for. When will it all end? If anyone can organise some any aid, it would be appreciated. Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here