Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inception

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very slow moving first half but well worth hanging around for for the second half.

So what other films do I need to watch, enjoy and then get told by my workmate that they are in fact crap.

just drift through Tarantino's back catalogue.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Inception ? Avatar ? Star Trek ? Very arthouse Mr Vegster.

You missed out A Single Man, Colin Firth's impersonation of Clark Kent..... that was arthouse and shithouse

Last edited:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Inception

Just seen it. Enjoyed it but need to see it again to tie up a few loose ends in my head.

But then I was like that with 'The Prestige' and I hear 'Memento' is very similar.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Toy Story 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING!

Incredible film - don't waste your money on that Inception crap. TS3 is the best you can do. We laughed, we cried, we cheered. The writing on that film is just fantastic. Best of the three Toy Story's (and that's saying something)

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Absolutely. In truth, my comments became somewhat affected and spikey latterly in the thread, solely due to US's odd reaction - he did ask for people's opinions after all.

And you've hit the nail on the head with the whole comp culture thing - however my comps don't extend to Friday night movies with the girlfriend! Regardless, I always try to be fair and balanced when watching anything (including the football/cricket - even when supporting the Albion or Sussex), as I feel I was in my initial brief review of the movie - a movie I gave a decent review to anyway!!

And I look forward to seeing it myself!

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
from a womans point of few... i'm afraid i thought it was rubbish, 2 1/2 hours of my life wasted.
my old boy enjoyed it though! a mans film me thinks????????????

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tonight I am trying to track down " Nick of Time " with Jonny Depp at my local dvd store. A very under rated and rarely shown little gem.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Tonight I am trying to track down " Nick of Time " with Jonny Depp at my local dvd store. A very under rated and rarely shown little gem.

Have you seen Inception yet? You seem to have forgotten the point of your own thread.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Watched Inception last night. Not bad but by no means as complicated as some made out.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Not too shabby but nowhere near as good as “Salt” with Angelina Jolie back on top form.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sounds a load of turd. Can't be bothered with it. I did hire 500 days of Summer over the weekend and that was very good though 7.8

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Saw Inception last night. Was good but not great. Definitely not as complex as some are making out. Once it's explained early on how it works, the rest is straight forward. Going 4 layers deep was pretty easy to understand as each layer was so different.

Bit disappointed after the hype though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here