Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inbetweeners

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
After reading so many positive comments on here about this show I bought the first and second series on DVD to take on holiday with us. I have to say a big thank you to NSC for introducing this to me and the Mrs.

This is probably the funniest thing on telly I have seen for a very very long time.

If anyone has not seen it I highly recommend it. Just buy the bloody DVD, it's great and you will watch over and over again.

Just one word, Bumder, magic.

Anyone know if a third series is on it's way?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
1st series excellent - second one shite.

I think the first series was excellent, and the second marginally worse, but it's not shite. Still rather watch it than most of the dross that is on these days.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Brilliant TV.

Bumder, bus wanker, clunge...........All good work.

Bus wanker works a treat, Done it to a mate who was sat in a bus the other day as I was strolling along with 2 mates:smokin:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Only seen a couple of series 1, but thought series 2 was very good, so will have a look out and try watch the rest of them!
Looking forward to series 3!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Only seen a couple of series 1, but thought series 2 was very good, so will have a look out and try watch the rest of them!
Looking forward to series 3!!

Series One is being repeated on Channel 4 on Friday nights (around 11PM, now upto Episode 3)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really seems like I was the only person in the world who was totally underwhelmed by this show, didn't laugh once.

Why watch this, when you can watch Peep Show?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Me and a few mates were queing up at a night club a couple of months back. Some kiddy at the front of the que was asking the bouncers if he could go out and get his friends. Needless to say renditions of "Friend!, Friend!, night club friend!" went down delightfully. :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I thought the first series was excellent, they seemed to be struggling for ideas at times in series 2, but it was reasonable..............not up to Peep Show standards though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here