GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I love the bit about the facilities, what facilities ?

They are going to put air fresheners in the Gents , fans are advised to take their own toilet tissue with them should they need to take a dump at the stadium.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Although it doesn't mention kettling, I'd be mightily surprised if it doesn't happen. This is a massive f***ing ballache if you're not heading to Brighton.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Although it doesn't mention kettling, I'd be mightily surprised if it doesn't happen. This is a massive f***ing ballache if you're not heading to Brighton.

Everybody's journey home will be via Brighton regardless of where you want to go.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
It wasn't so bad last year. A number of people negotiated their way out of the pack once they'd explained to the rozzers that they had driven.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Doesn't that contradict what Palace said on their site this morning?

Is this just some ploy by Palace to get people in the ground for longer spending money on their pissy lager?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Doesn't that contradict what Palace said on their site this morning?

Is this just some ploy by Palace to get people in the ground for longer spending money on their pissy lager?

You just know that everything will be sold out and the shutters down-best stick to pissing against the walls

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I was more pissed off when it happened to me the other week at Wolves.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't remember any issues last year, just went back to the car.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
We get kept in and then kettled. Whereas we treat them like human beings (as it should be). God I fuckin hate Palace and everything about them.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We get kept in and then kettled. Whereas we treat them like human beings (as it should be). God I fuckin hate Palace and everything about them.

Yep, it's load of bollocks but I expect nothing less from met police and that scummy club.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Shirley 'Time Team' would have a field day at the AW Stand. The seats were old when I went in the early seventies - now they should be on Antiques Roadshow :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It wasn't so bad last year. A number of people negotiated their way out of the pack once they'd explained to the rozzers that they had driven.

Or even were catching the train

Dandyman

In London village.
Everybody's journey home will be via Brighton regardless of where you want to go.

They're tried that before and I've always ended up either back in North London or a London pub within an hour or so.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Perhaps the OP should read the definition of kettled.

FFS, get over it, the presence of the arseholes that claim to support both clubs is the reason why. If there were no police when we came out of SP how would you react? I've never had a problem getting to whatever station, or parking road I've been in, just a little patience, let the police do their job, in keeping the majority of us safe from the cretins, and hey ho, back to the car, or station of choice.

If you can't cope with that then I guess you should either not bother going, or you are one of the morons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here