Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In My Opinion - He's Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I don't really give a monkeys uncle frankly.... its a shame yes - only because he did do a good job and I thought he was a bit of a good egg....

but I'm starting to think he's just in it for the money and if thats the case then cheerio - thanks for the help, and the signings - but we'll be just fine without you....

I just hope someday we find someone who is Brighton born and bred and although wants to get paid well - wants to help us on to a very bright future!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
BrightonBird said:
I agree (waiting for the abuse). I blame Madjeski the two faced, dodgy hair, twat faced hypocrite.
Is that the best you can do?

Mark my words, Madjeski, for you will awake to find a horny gay rattlesnake in your bed.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So we aren't well run because we haven't released a statement even though none of us know if Trotster is telling the truth or not??

FFS There are a lot of things to be dealt with, i was just giving a couple of examples. What if we want to have a press conference to tell the media and Knight didn't get official word from Coppell until 20 minutes ago that he was leaving.
He has to organise the media to be there and stuff.

Lack of word is not the clubs fault, they've been waiting for this announcement as long as us.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
yup agree Chappers - but either way - my hopeful feeling has now changed to sadness....

whatever will be will be and ain't nothing I can do except wait for the weekend to support my team...

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
So we aren't well run because we haven't released a statement even though none of us know if Trotster is telling the truth or not??

Read my post again. I said a well-run club would have PREPARED a statement, not that it would have released one in advance of the official decision.

Everest said:
Is that the best you can do?

Mark my words, Madjeski, for you will awake to find a horny gay rattlesnake in your bed.

I could do worse but needed an angry smilie. I can't swear on this board.

I could go up there and give him a head lock though! :lol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'd like to go up to him and call him a **** and knee him in the nuts, but i cant.
I am reserving that for the day I meet John Madjeski.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
fatbadger said:
Read my post again. I said a well-run club would have PREPARED a statement, not that it would have released one in advance of the official decision.

Okay, have done. Sorry, heat of the moment.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Hamilton & BB I agree completely. Also like you, I am waiting for the abuse for it.

LB has it spot on aswell. As always.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
In the long run Coppell will regret this move. He'll have a few attempts to take Reading up, and when he fails (face it, they're not good enough, West Ham, West Brom, Sheffield Utd and Sunderland are all better teams) he'll be given the boot by Hypocritski.

Meanwhile we'll totally eclipse Reading and their tiny 12,000 strong fanbase with our sparkling new 23,000 stadium and send them back to the lower divisions where they belong. Coppell will be forever be pondering "what if I was patient and waited for Brighton to reach their full potential? I wouldn't be in this shitty state".

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
perth seagull said:
In the long run Coppell will regret this move. He'll have a few attempts to take Reading up, and when he fails (face it, they're not good enough, West Ham, West Brom, Sheffield Utd and Sunderland are all better teams) he'll be given the boot by Hypocritski.

Meanwhile we'll totally eclipse Reading and their tiny 12,000 strong fanbase with our sparkling new 23,000 stadium and send them back to the lower divisions where they belong. Coppell will be forever be pondering "what if I was patient and waited for Brighton to reach their full potential? I wouldn't be in this shitty state".

totally agree!!! well said

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Steve Coppell is a disappointing human being.

Albion Rob

I too will thank him. He has assembled a decent squad, added players like Knight and brought McPhee through.

If what Trotster says it true, and let's face it, what the lass has said is anything but official, then I hope SC finds mid-table mediocrity a real turn-on and he is looking forward to the greeting I'm sure he'll receive when he comes to Withers next season.

I hope something f***ing bad happens to Madjeski.

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
SC has already shown in the past that he cannot take the pressure of high expectations, lets hope he finds that again.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
tinx said:
I am not SAD at all I am f***ing Angry.

Coppell you no man you are a f***ing maggot

Get in there tinx you f***ing LEGEND!!

Coppell is a maggot, Coppell is a maggot Laa laa la laa ooh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here