P A L A C E
Stevie Coppel's got VD
With a knick knack paddy whack
Give the dog a bone
Mad-jes-ki f*** OFF HOME.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Until i get official word i will continue to support him.

Hang on, no i f***ing won't!! Piss off Coppell you Palace bastard, you kept us waiting in the summer, Knight offered you a massive contract and you took a one year deal, you could have at least seen that through you twat, but no!! Three months in and you're jumping ship instead of finishing the job. Well i hope you f*** up at Reading, this is a very bad career move cuntface. We're gonna get promoted and come up to that graveyard of a ground and turn your team over.

BRIGHTON TILL I DIE. f*** COPPELL.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
That song is too nice for him, the f***ing lowlife scumbag traitor.

If I saw him on the street now I tinhk I would walk up and slap the ****

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
sadwave.gif

Hold on. Someone at the club (or close) speaks to a friend of Trotster. She tells NSC. The Club gets flamed for not speaking to fans first.

What's gone wrong? Nothing, imo - except possibly Trotster's friend has blabbed when he/she shouldn't.

Why criticise the Club?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
We're bigger than Steve Coppell - and don't any of you forget it... another hurdle that we will get over and get on with....

stupid twat he is though... what an opportunity he has just given away....

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Sorry, but even if he has gone I'm not about to start slagging him off - if he's gone then he has left us at the top if Div 2.

This is the manager that we didn't even want to give a 2nd interview to.

Thanks Steve and good luck (but hopefully this is not true - though I doubt it.)

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
He'll burn for this.
R*ading will burn for this.

I GIVE UP:shootself

Hamilton said:
Sorry, but even if he has gone I'm not about to start slagging him off - if he's gone then he has left us at the top if Div 2.

This is the manager that we didn't even want to give a 2nd interview to.

Thanks Steve and good luck (but hopefully this is not true - though I doubt it.)

I agree (waiting for the abuse). I blame Madjeski the two faced, dodgy hair, twat faced hypocrite.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Hold on. Someone at the club (or close) speaks to a friend of Trotster. She tells NSC. The Club gets flamed for not speaking to fans first.

What's gone wrong? Nothing, imo - except possibly Trotster's friend has blabbed when he/she shouldn't.

Why criticise the Club?

Too right.

The club will only tell us when they are 100% and they can prepare their statement.

They aren't just gonna come out and say, 'he's gone' and let that be that.

They have to write the press release and prepare for the oncoming media barrage.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
It would have been much better if Coppell had come out and said, I fancy the Reading job more than Brighton and not given this bollox about the stadium which he knew when he signed the contract and Roeder was still in charge of West Ham

Also these interviews he gave on Sunday saying, I havent spoken to Reading since Thursday and have no idea whats going on.

But Nicky Hammond says, "talks have moved on over the weekend"

Someones telling porkies methinks

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Too right.

The club will only tell us when they are 100% and they can prepare their statement.

They aren't just gonna come out and say, 'he's gone' and let that be that.

They have to write the press release and prepare for the oncoming media barrage.

Like they haven't had time to get all that together yet?

ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Any well-run club will have had that prepared as soon as it became a serious possibility SC would be leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here