Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In Gus do we trust?

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
That's just manager talk to deflect the fans fury of letting a 2 goal lead go. It makes the draw better. Harry Redknapp does it all the time;
"Wigan are world class" etc..

We all know the atmosphere isn't always great and we all know we don't move the ball quickly

Maybe he's sincere.. we had it a lot too in the Championship even when we were are 6th, 7th.. 8th..

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
237_zps30c852dd.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I wish we would stop moaning about Gus Smith Barnes etc we need to keep the faith as I think we are building a club which will become sound and stay at the top in the future. Interesting football leauge programme last night about how our coaching is still behind the rest of Europe and why we rely on so many overseas coaches and players. Our commitment to developing an academy is part of changing the structure however it seems that it goes a lot deeper than that it is how the fans view the game.did anyone else watch the programme, any comment .:fishing:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's cost us a shed load of points for sure, but all is not yet lost. A playoff place is still possible, and we've a long shot of second place still. IF we can stay in touch until early January reinforcements.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
without a doubt.

I only have to take a look at the main anti-gus posters on here to know what utter madness it would be to not be behind him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here