Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In family stand tonight. So where is this legendary West Stand Upper support then ?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
This must be the 50th 'my stands better than your stand' thread and it is just as boring as the first.

Perhaps a section on NSC should be created for people who wish to pursue with this pathetic argument

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Here's a theory. When your own stand is particularly loud, maybe the one opposite seems quiet by comparison.

The East was louder than usual last night but we couldn't really tell what or when the West was singing. Of course the West WAS singing, but the whole ground was so loud it was difficult to isolate chants coming from that direction except on a couple of occasions.

Nobody should get worked up about this. Has anyone been to an Albion home game as loud as the one last night? I don't remember any, but then I missed some of the Priestfield mid-weekers ...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That took a while. Your friend busy?

But what Quinten? Delahunty? Of course. But what about Malcoms Moan - In mate.

Is Moan- In Quinten fictional?

Terrible Argus blog ... and not HBB's

I think it was after 'Whiter Shade of fail' that the Ed put a note confirming Quintin was a fictional character.

If you knew that character was a wind-up, it proves you can't write intelligent prose, let alone have a basic understanding of grammar, punctuation and wit.

Incidentally, you're wrong about the West Stand noise as well.

Not been your week, has it?

D

Deleted User X18H

If you knew that character was a wind-up, it proves you can't write intelligent prose, let alone have a basic understanding of grammar, punctuation and wit.

Incidentally, you're wrong about the West Stand noise as well.

Not been your week, has it?

Actually it's been brill. Thanks for the critique (who ever wrote it) and of course for reading.

Cheers.

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm in the East and can hardly hear the Upper West at all. The south end of the Lower West seemed more lively.
Er!
Not singing - just more noise, and more animated! Weirdly, the north end of the lower west seemed very quiet, but the south end were really going for it. As for the Upper West, I'm sure it's an acoustic thing - maybe it just goes over the heads of the Eaststanders?
Hmmmm
But strangely not one person on here has seconded your opinion?

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

Really?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here