Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In family stand tonight. So where is this legendary West Stand Upper support then ?

D

Deleted User X18H

This is all bollocks. You talk bollocks. People in the Upper West know how good it is but when you're in different parts of the ground you get a distorted sound. I haven't heard a peep from the East Stand for the six or seven games I've been to at the Amex but that doesn't mean its been completely silent - I bet a few have given it some wellie it's just we cant hear it.

I was suprised how quiet it seemed. Don't forget I posted this real time it's not something I am remembering now.A lot of others in the East commented on this. Thank gawd for the ultra's

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm in the East and can hardly hear the Upper West at all. The south end of the Lower West seemed more lively.

I'm in the West and I couldn't hear a peep out of the East all night tbh, were you singing at all?? :lolol:

I heard the North all night and I heard Leeds being very loud at times.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I'm in the East and can hardly hear the Upper West at all. The south end of the Lower West seemed more lively.

So how do ou know if it's the upper or lower west singing? Can you lip read from over there?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It was deafening at times last night, another pointless fishing exercise from NSC's favourite 'look at me' spotlight hugger.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am a normal WSU S/T holder, however was in the east last night near Leeds fans. And this is all a load of cack. Leeds fans were excellent, although quiet second half. North was good, and when the West join in, it is fantastic. Anyone who say they cant hear the West is having a laugh, or deaf. Thread Closed.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
That was by far the loudest game yet from both sets of fans & atmosphere was amazing but I reckon that's the quietest I've seen the east stand yet !!!
I really dunno how OP has come to this conclusion

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
All I will say is that I think we can put to bed the idea that there is no atmosphere in the East. It's absolutely brilliant in there, just like the rest of the ground.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
All I will say is that I think we can put to bed the idea that there is no atmosphere in the East. It's absolutely brilliant in there, just like the rest of the ground.
Great news. It is surely obvious by now that only under certain conditions are chants heard loudly (if at all) by people in other stands BUT... THE OVERALL ATMOSPHERE IN THE AMEX IS FLIPPIN' FANTASTIC...!!!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
West stand sounded great from WSL. North was good and Leeds impressive first half. Must admit couldn't hear East stand at all last night.

D

Deleted User X18H

Timmy talking shit shocker.

Evidently he has far too many issues going on around him not to.

He still looks a total bellend after the Quentin post.

Lukewarm are you referring to Quentin who is Malcolm's friend on the Moan - In? I am not resposnsible that one............honest.

Did this paprargraph not give you a clue

Delahunty,if that is indeed his real name (it seems to rhyme too ironically for my liking) questions if and why the twin towns need the Albion.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Quentin is a fictional character, you total plum. You got suckered. Even the most gormless of people saw that. Everyone.

Except you that is.

Wriggle all you want - it only makes it funnier.

That took a while. Your friend busy?

But what Quinten? Delahunty? Of course. But what about Malcoms Moan - In mate.

Is Moan- In Quinten fictional?

Terrible Argus blog ... and not HBB's

I think it was after 'Whiter Shade of fail' that the Ed put a note confirming Quintin was a fictional character.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So how do ou know if it's the upper or lower west singing? Can you lip read from over there?

Not singing - just more noise, and more animated! Weirdly, the north end of the lower west seemed very quiet, but the south end were really going for it. As for the Upper West, I'm sure it's an acoustic thing - maybe it just goes over the heads of the Eaststanders?

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Piontless - we can sing louder than you thread. We all know that when you sing and make a noise that you won't be able to hear the other stands.

The one thing I can say though is that it is better than being at the Withers and the overall noise is tremendous at times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here